Norris Range Sept 5th...who's all in??

I heard from a birdie that a few fellows are heading up to Norris range again this upcomming Saturday Sept 5th around 1pm.

Wondering who all is planning on showing up this time and what ya bringing?? :)

I should be there and plan on bringing my SKS, my Glocks, my Highpoint 995 and I might have an AB-10 by that time....if I do, I'll bring my Tec-9 as well. Hoping my .357 ammo will arrive by Saturday so I can bring my Papaw's S&W.....:P

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Mikey the .357 will be thar right about 1.

I've mostly just been diggin' shooting my .22s last couple weeks, but I'm sure I'll wanna run my new Blackhawk some on the pistol range, too. Might have to dirty up the 1894 again, too..

Speaking of which, I'll have some various .357 and .38 loads I can front you or whatever if your ammo doesn't make it, so bring that ole wheelie along.

- OS

There will be some soul searching, reflections upon my value system and mores between now and Saturday. After all it is the 1st full day of college football and the Vols are playing.

But if I do show up I'll have with me a new RIA compact tacticool .45, Yugo SKS with special GBL attachment and a .22 that I think OhShoot is really gonna dig. Maybe the Mosin too.

.... and a .22 that I think OhShoot is really gonna dig.

Ooooo, please show...pullleeessee. :D:)

I gotta 'nother 10/22 I picked up from one of our regulars, plus the mighty Blackhawk you haven't shot.

Oh yeah, I need to do a post about my latest nightmare with Mossberg, but got the bolt fixed on the mighty Plinkster (by them sending me a whole new gun), and four MORE magazines.

- OS

Yes, yes, you should bring the GBL, that might get me to come down! Sorry guys, but I likely won't be able to go, unless I do some serious convincing.

Dang, Cody, will I ever see you again?

PM me if it's a matter of wheels; I can probably work out hauling you, but lemme know tomorrow so can modify my plans with Mr.357. Also, dunno what all you're shooting these days, but I've got all the .22 you want to shoot, really.

- OS

I'd love to be there, but... well... football and all. I'll be going sometime during the week if I can convince OhShoot it is a good idea.

I'm a football fan too but football....shooting....hmmm....shooting wins. You can listen to a football game on the radio with earbuds inside earmuffs. I'm not sure this is a valid excuse but I guess it's just more room for the rest of us. I just kind of figured anyone with Mosin in their name would fit right in.

Me and Mikey the .357 will be thar right about 1.

I've mostly just been diggin' shooting my .22s last couple weeks, but I'm sure I'll wanna run my new Blackhawk some on the pistol range, too. Might have to dirty up the 1894 again, too..

Speaking of which, I'll have some various .357 and .38 loads I can front you or whatever if your ammo doesn't make it, so bring that ole wheelie along.

- OS

Bring what you want to it sure won't hurt.....looks like my shippment should be in tomarrow but you never can tell. Wasn't planning on shooting a lot with the .357 but it'd be nice to excersize it a little....;)

I just talked with Blackbeltchick and it looks like we'll try to make it. She has acquired a Mosin of her own and we need to play dueling Mosins. I hope Mike's bringing the moon plate.

Good deal, always good to see y'all...

Yeah, we'll bring El Plato Indestructo.

I need to find a Russian balalaika duet ... play it at these Mosin fests!

BR-photo.jpg

- OS

Bring what you want to it sure won't hurt.....looks like my shippment should be in tomarrow but you never can tell. Wasn't planning on shooting a lot with the .357 but it'd be nice to excersize it a little....:D

No prob..bring it whether your ammo makes it or not...

- OS

Guest SW9VEman

I want to go, but my grandfather offered his season ticket seats for this game so the Wife and I are headed to the game :(:screwy: I think though that I might have her talked into going the next time we can make it out.

Too many things on the agenda today as a result of being out of town for a couple weeks. We're just not going to be able to make it today. We'll miss shooting with you all. I'm glad I have a good job but it sure can be an inconvenience sometimes.

Too many things on the agenda today as a result of being out of town for a couple weeks. We're just not going to be able to make it today. We'll miss shooting with you all. I'm glad I have a good job but it sure can be an inconvenience sometimes.

Missed y'all, too.

We hauled The Plate, but in honor of your non-appearance, we didn't actually place it on range.

'Nother time, I'm sure...

best,

- OS

you did not miss anything special here for Dinner Mac. Hot Dogs and beans. My wife was a total slacker in this regard today.

Fun shooting with everyone as always. I still can't believe I left my bandolier of M2 ammo at home. 4 clips were not enough to scratch my Garand itch. I loved shooting the m59/66 with the bi pod on it. The pod is way more useful than the bayonet was. Got fairly decent group with it at 200 yards too.

It definitely was better than watching UT beat up on some patsy today.

.... Had reservations skipping the game but it appears that the Vols opened up a can, even after sputtering at the start.

Yep the mighty Voles whupped up on the Western Kentucky Institute for Small Engine Repair.

With the season kicking in, might need to start up some Sunday shoots.
I'll go anytime anywhere to shoot nifty guns and hear such good tales, some of which I suspect are even true. :hat:

- OS