Sons of Anarchy Season 2

willis68

I don't think that the Patriot Riders are really considered an "MC" in the traditional sense of the word given that it typically applies to outlaw clubs. Or am I mistaken?

The reason I ask is because there was an outlaw club in my old hometown until the police ran them out of town. One of the guys was actually a fairly decent fellow (never killed anyone who didn't deserve it?) and would eat breakfast daily where my parents did. I distinctly remember a morning chat including some comment about the fact that only outlaw clubs were MC's and that they all were three-patch clubs.

:shrug:

PGR isn't. They are a rider's association. I only support them and ride with them in the sense of doing the funerals and stuff. MY actual MC is Los Cazadores. We are a LE, Military, First Responder, and Civilian club. Yes, we wear a 3 piece patch.

MC simply means Motorcycle Club.This does mean you wear a 3 piece patch, but it does not mean it's an outlaw club. Law enforcement and Military clubs usually all wear a 3 piece patch. We have always been considered "exempt" from having to ask permission from the dominant 1 %er clubs like you would have to if you and some buddies just wanted to have a club, then you are usually forced to be a support MC for the dominant outlaw club.

The only big outlaw clubs now are Outlaws (TN dominant club), Hell's Angels, Pagans, Bandidos, Warlocks, Iron Horsemen, and a few others. There are a ton of other MCs though. Here in TN you have Wild Pigs, Lawdogs, U.S Military Vets, and of course now...Los Cazadores. It means The Hunters in case you are wondering.

Edited by Punisher84
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Traumaslave
When are they going to show Tara's?

4-Real !!!

They pretty much wrapped up anything hanging last night. I really expect the last 2 to open whole new pages for next season.

Opie is such the trooper and, I see him as VP when Jax gets Pres. He has the heart which Jax's book calls for. I see Clay getting disabled, maybe shot and paralyzed, and not being able to hold his throne. Bad things are to come with this brawl vs Zobel's boys. Clay needs to go get the Nut Knife back and put it to use again.:D

4-Real !!!

They pretty much wrapped up anything hanging last night. I really expect the last 2 to open whole new pages for next season.

Opie is such the trooper and, I see him as VP when Jax gets Pres. He has the heart which Jax's book calls for. I see Clay getting disabled, maybe shot and paralyzed, and not being able to hold his throne. Bad things are to come with this brawl vs Zobel's boys. Clay needs to go get the Nut Knife back and put it to use again.:D

+1

Oppie as Jax's VP sounds reasonable.

This is by far the best show on TV. The finale is going to rock. But really it is going to end in the scum bags finding out their boss is a traiter and then killing him and then Jax will say something that will show he intends to dethrone Clay and that is it, but i will still watch.

Guest jsjracing
I am really not happy with there only being two episodes left.

I second that. I hope that we don't have to wait almost a year for the next season of the best show on tv!

Guest malbolja

I just hope Polly sticks around though!

I see her getting hurt bad now that the truth about Gemma is out of the bag. She would in real life, but TV - who knows.

I think the absence of Darby's corpse is significant. He'll be looking for payback v Zobel. He hasn't shown himself to be much of a threat so far, but revenge is a powerful motivator.

I see her getting hurt bad now that the truth about Gemma is out of the bag. She would in real life, but TV - who knows.

I think the absence of Darby's corpse is significant. He'll be looking for payback v Zobel. He hasn't shown himself to be much of a threat so far, but revenge is a powerful motivator.

I'm REALLY thinking fingers drug him out of there, but can't piece together why fingers wouldn't have resurfaced yet...

Anybody wanna bet who's ass will be shown in the finally? :rolleyes:

Been watching the pre-views all week for the last show.

Not sure what to make out of it. Looks like SAMCRO,and Zobel have a sit down to discus things just before going to war.

Jax told Zobel to bring his best ten to fight SAMCROs best ten. Looks like Jax might be playing dirty though.... :hyper:

Guest jsjracing
Anybody wanna bet who's ass will be shown in the finally? :rolleyes:

Been watching the pre-views all week for the last show.

Not sure what to make out of it. Looks like SAMCRO,and Zobel have a sit down to discus things just before going to war.

Jax told Zobel to bring his best ten to fight SAMCROs best ten. Looks like Jax might be playing dirty though.... :cool:

As far as the ass goes I hope it is Tara's.

I think it is Weston that Jax tells to bring his ten best.

Jax is gonna turn that frown upside down soon. She wants two in the oven and he'll give her twins.

Anybody notice the "inconsistency" while Jax and Tara were talking about this. When they showed Jax's face in the conversation, Tara's hair was behind her ear. When they switched to Tara's face in the conversation, her hair wasn't behind her ear. Several times they switched face shots in the conversation and the hair was like that the whole time.

Don't know why I noticed that, I usually don't see or look for such things.

Guest jackdm3
Anybody notice the "inconsistency" while Jax and Tara were talking about this. When they showed Jax's face in the conversation, Tara's hair was behind her ear. When they switched to Tara's face in the conversation, her hair wasn't behind her ear. Several times they switched face shots in the conversation and the hair was like that the whole time.

Don't know why I noticed that, I usually don't see or look for such things.

They call it "Continuity Errors" and they are not of much concern to the crew and director when they are moving at break-neck speed through a fat season-long script. But it is very cool that you notice the details. My degree is in video and film production. The problem for you is that you may unfortunately turn this into a game of "what can I spot next" and ruin the entertainment value of movies and TV shows. It certainly has for me. I always have a notepad with me anyway, but I find myself looking for goofs, writing them down and entering them into the IMDB. Then I have to ask my wife what I missed.