Sons of Anarchy Season 2

willis68

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they had used Extreme Shok,they could've taken out both the Mayans and Zobel all in one shot.

Charming's too small for the awesomeness of Extreme Shok.

Heck they didnt even look in the car and take all that cash Zobelle had in the sack. And when is someone going whack that ATF chick? Did Zobelle tell his daughter they were going home to Budapest?

Edited by Shug

I was really saddened to see Half Sack get it. I really liked his character and thought they were getting ready to bring him inside as a member.

Who knows, maybe he'll be OK somehow. They did bring back the guy with no fingers after the fire. We waited for weeks to see what happened to him.

Speaking of the fire, if "Fingers" made it out alive, how about that Meth cooker guy? Wonder if he'll show up again?

Who knows, maybe he'll be OK somehow. They did bring back the guy with no fingers after the fire.

Yeah, I'm really hoping Sack didn't bite the dust. They never actually showed him in a body bag or anything, so *maybe* he'll be ok... it IS television after all, people have come back from crazier things.

Actually, sounds like Sack really is dead...

Q&A w/ Kurt Sutter

Right, right. Let me just start, because I know people are going to be pissed off about the Half-Sack thing. I will tell you that I've been having conversations with Johnny Lewis all season, and Johnny wasn't happy on the show. Creatively, he really wanted out of his contract. We had ongoing conversations, and we decided we'd find some noble way for him to go. It wasn't my intent to try to be sensational and kill off a main character. People are going to have their reaction, but I don't want an actor that's not happy. It's not good for the actor, and it's not good for the show. I love Johnny. I'd work with him again in a heartbeat.

Half-Sack was great on the show an more than likely with them patching him in next season he must of really found something he couldnt pass up to want to leave

Seriously, I'd love to have his job :)

I have done some acting, for military training films. While you might think it podunk, it was a full production shoot and I was a lead character. Too bad for me, that once I left that command I lost the "Need to Know". I spent two weeks of my life playing their role as a hostage and I will never see it. Anyway, the reason I bring that up is there is no accounting to peoples likes. I would not like to live full time like I did for those two weeks.

Half Sac, Good luck dude. LOL