Sons of Anarchy Season 2

willis68

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I wasn't thinking about it before but, isn't Bobby Jewish?

I wonder how he feels about being in business w/ Hamas...

Bobby is Jewish, so this does create an interesting question.

90 minutes next week. I know I said it before, but I am excited.

I hate liking a TV show this much.

To many long commercials. I hope fx is cashing in.
No kidding!!! Cheese and Freaking Rice!!! They could have played it in an hour with the usual run of commercials.

Tivo gentlemen.

Pause it at the start, go do whatever 10-15 mintues, come back and start it...then fast-forward through all the commercials.

Tivo/DVR will change your life. :lol:

Tivo gentlemen.

Pause it at the start, go do whatever 10-15 mintues, come back and start it...then fast-forward through all the commercials.

Tivo/DVR will change your life. :lol:

Naaaa. Not worth it to me, as I watch maybe three or four hours of TV a week (not including Vols football of course).

Guest jackdm3

If you don't exactly have to watch the show live, you can go to casttv.com the next day and watch it with zero commercials. The actual episode is 55 minutes uncut.

Yes, the commercials are killing me. One thing that originally drew me to this show was that it had only a few commercials. Now it seems that they are every 15 minutes. I understand that as the show gains popularity it is going to increase in commercials but dang.

I did like the AVATAR preview. It looks pretty.

So Jax is staying?

I bet Tig is in on the Zobelle.

Guest jsjracing
As far as I know, there was no mention of them.

When Unser told Jax about Caracara he said there where multiple sets of foot prints. He did not mention any bodies.

More plots Chibs selling out the IRA to the ATF.

I though Tig was going to cry until Clay let him eat some shrooms.

They smell like ;). They grow on :lol:. (Finally got to use that smilie)

It took the shrooms but at least Tig is showing some signs of remorse.

As far as who kills Zoebell I bet it will be the cliffhanger of the season and we will not find out until next season.

Yeah, him grabbing the patches tells me he is not going to go Nomad now. I think they will all rally around avenging Gemma. Nothing brings people together like a common enemy.

Remember what happened to the carnival child rapist last season? I'd say the future holds something pretty tragic for Zobel and company.

Epic fail in the real world, I would think. I am not, nor have I ever been in an MC but I do know a few things. Those patches are Club property and he stole them. Which wouldnt be taken lightly....

I'm in an MC and yes while they are technically club property it wouldn't be that big of an issue for the V.P (new charter or not) to take his own patches back and decide to stay in the case presented.

It's a show anyway. Not like most of the crap they do goes on day to day even for the heavy 1 percenter clubs.

Where you get into an issue is if someone from another club or just some yahoo decides to put a club's patches on their vest/jacket.

• Administrator
I'm in an MC

I don't think that the Patriot Riders are really considered an "MC" in the traditional sense of the word given that it typically applies to outlaw clubs. Or am I mistaken?

The reason I ask is because there was an outlaw club in my old hometown until the police ran them out of town. One of the guys was actually a fairly decent fellow (never killed anyone who didn't deserve it?) and would eat breakfast daily where my parents did. I distinctly remember a morning chat including some comment about the fact that only outlaw clubs were MC's and that they all were three-patch clubs.

:panic: