Cast bullet sale

Guest colrmccoll

Guest colrmccoll

email from Missouri Bullet Company:

Today is 9/11 and if you've seen any network news coverage today, likely you're as mad as I am!

Where's the outrage? Where's the celebration of our effort to destroy the root of the evil that attacked us? Where's the appreciation for the hundreds of thousands of our servicemen who willingly agreed to give their all to defend - not only us - but the WORLD - against the stone-age, freedom-hating hamper heads whose idea of a cool thing to do is to massacre innocent, free people?

The gang at Missouri Bullet Company remembers who, what, when, and why. We are offering a very special, one-time-only discount of 9.11% to all orders we receive through midnight. If we had a way to restrict this offer to servicemen and law enforcement personnel, frankly we would. But we can't and so the offer is wide open for everybody.

Use this discount code at checkout.

NeverForget

Enter it exactly as you see it and if it doesn't work, don't call us. You entered it wrong and we're busy making bullets.

If you have already ordered from us today, email us and we will credit you back the discount. As with our other discounts, it may not be combined with any other.

We anticipate a huge response to this special offer. As a result, please allow up to a week for delivery.

Brad & the Crew at Missouri Bullet Company

www.missouribullet.com

I have no affiliation except a satisfied customer.

Rick

Edited by colrmccoll
added sourcing
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

email from Missouri Bullet Company:

Today is 9/11 and if you've seen any network news coverage today, likely you're as mad as I am!

Where's the outrage? Where's the celebration of our effort to destroy the root of the evil that attacked us? Where's the appreciation for the hundreds of thousands of our servicemen who willingly agreed to give their all to defend - not only us - but the WORLD - against the stone-age, freedom-hating hamper heads whose idea of a cool thing to do is to massacre innocent, free people?

The gang at Missouri Bullet Company remembers who, what, when, and why. We are offering a very special, one-time-only discount of 9.11% to all orders we receive through midnight. If we had a way to restrict this offer to servicemen and law enforcement personnel, frankly we would. But we can't and so the offer is wide open for everybody.

Use this discount code at checkout.

NeverForget

Enter it exactly as you see it and if it doesn't work, don't call us. You entered it wrong and we're busy making bullets.

If you have already ordered from us today, email us and we will credit you back the discount. As with our other discounts, it may not be combined with any other.

We anticipate a huge response to this special offer. As a result, please allow up to a week for delivery.

Brad & the Crew at Missouri Bullet Company

www.missouribullet.com

I have no affiliation except a satisfied customer.

Rick

So if they could they would screw over the general public? They been talking to H&K or something? Last time I checked Servicemen and women got issued ammo and most Cops get issued ammo too.

Sounds to me like they want to thump their chest and give a discount only to certain people when all of America has suffered.

• 1 month later...
Guest MissouriBullet
So if they could they would screw over the general public? They been talking to H&K or something? Last time I checked Servicemen and women got issued ammo and most Cops get issued ammo too.

Sounds to me like they want to thump their chest and give a discount only to certain people when all of America has suffered.

Offering a small discount on our bullets to active-duty military and sworn law enforcement personnel constitutes "screwing over" the general public? That seems rather a harsh assessment to me.

I don't know when you last checked with any servicepeople, but I am regularly told by military staff officers that there are cutbacks on ammunition availability and that most personnel who aren't line people have to supply their own in order to maintain proficiency.

Cops? Yes, we offer a discount to them. I figure they don't make a lot of money - in fact, the money they earn is out of all proportion to the risks they take every day on the job - so I want to help them out a little bit. Same goes for firefighters.

I am sorry that our policy offends you but am proud to offer it.

Brad

Owner, Missouri Bullet Company

Edited by MissouriBullet
Offering a discount small on our bullets to active-duty military and sworn law enforcement personnel constitutes "screwing over" the general public? That seems rather a harsh assessment to me.

I don't know when you last checked with any servicemen, but I am regularly told by military staff officers that there are cutbacks on ammunition availability and that most personnel who aren't line people have to supply their own in order to maintain proficiency.

Cops? Yes, we offer a discount to them. I figure they don't make a lot of money - in fact, the money they earn is out of all proportion to the risks they take every day on the job - so I want to help them out a little bit.

I am sorry that our policy offends you but am proud to offer it.

Brad

Owner, Missouri Bullet Company

Welcome aboard :)

It sucks that the first thing you read here on TGO contains such douchbagery!

I think most here appreciate any discounts given to those men and women who give to us. Especially considering that you don't have to do anything,but choose to anyway.

It shows allot about a company that supports our service men,and women :shrug:

Guest MissouriBullet

My wife's a Tennessee gal, Chattanooga area. Soddie-Daisy in fact. She thinks a lot of people talk funny.

We had another discount offer last year that was wildly successful, the "Dixie Discount." We ran it for a day and it was open to everyone living in the original 13 CSA states. That one got a lot of hoots from the Yankees, believe me :-)

Brad

I'm glad that so far in America, a man is able to run his business pretty much as he sees fit. I think the earlier post is harsh, but I sort of agree with it. I strongly dislike the practice of offering different prices to different segments of society. The senior discounts at restuarants are an example of this. It may show respect to them, but in my opinion, it is a slap in the face to the rest of the customers. That being said, welcome aboard, and I support your right to run your business any way you see fit, even if I disagree with it.

Guest MissouriBullet
I'm glad that so far in America, a man is able to run his business pretty much as he sees fit. I think the earlier post is harsh, but I sort of agree with it. I strongly dislike the practice of offering different prices to different segments of society. The senior discounts at restuarants are an example of this. It may show respect to them, but in my opinion, it is a slap in the face to the rest of the customers. That being said, welcome aboard, and I support your right to run your business any way you see fit, even if I disagree with it.

Greg, thank you for your welcome.

I think the senior citizen discount is purely mercenary in nature, given that restaurants and other businesses which offer it realize that seniors, in general, don't have the level of discretionary income enjoyed by the general strata of their customer base. I don't know that "respect" is really a motivator in this sort of case. So, that's one thing. The other thing is that we offer the discounts to servicepeople purely out of a basic sense of respect and admiration for them. You probably won't like this either, because it examples a singling-out of a segment of society for special treatment, but every time I have a chance I will pick up the tab of military people who are sitting in a restaurant where I happen to be enjoying lunch or dinner. I will quietly ask the waitress/waiter to please put their bill on my tab and not tell them how it happened if they should leave before I do.

Our margins at Missouri Bullet Company aren't real fat; no price increase since January of '08, and I don't foresee one happening in the near-term. So, a 5% or 7.5% discount does cut into our bottom line in a real way.

But I have to ask - why are we here? If there's an opportunity for me to provide someone whom I respect and admire a little bit of a break on something that helps them perform their job - and maybe, helps a little bit towards keeping them and what they are defending alive - then how can I not do it?

Just my thoughts, and thank you again for your welcome.

Brad

Hello Brad at Missouri Bullet, I just received my first order of bullets from you guys on Thursday. I was impressed with the quality of the bullet and the speed of the order.

I got to shoot some today I'm very happy with them. I will be ordering some more in the future. Even without a discount they were priced right.

Guest MissouriBullet
Hello Brad at Missouri Bullet, I just received my first order of bullets from you guys on Thursday. I was impressed with the quality of the bullet and the speed of the order.

I got to shoot some today I'm very happy with them. I will be ordering some more in the future. Even without a discount they were priced right.

It was my wife Jo Ann, the Tennessee Shipping Queen, who got your bullets out so quickly and I will be certain to let her know you thanked her!

Brad

ps - are all Tennessee women kinda "stubborn", or is it just Jo Ann? :-)

MissouriBullet,

First, I commend you for your service to our service members. I do not have any heart burn at all for businesses to offer them a discount in any way, shape or form. I myself have taken advantage of military discounts when ever I can. These days as a retiree few businesses offer them for retiree's, though. I still try when ever I can. :usa: Keep up the fight, MB. The next time I am in the market for some cast bullets, I will come to you first!

Buck

USN ret.

Guest Traumaslave

+1

Only thing I could add is each segment of society gives of itself in one way or another, with few exception. Police and firefighters do what they do, doctors and Nurses do what we do, McDonalds burger flippers do what they do, all for the public and for never enough $$$$. Life is full of choices and getting one job or another is just a choice and it is just a job.

+1

Only thing I could add is each segment of society gives of itself in one way or another, with few exception. Police and firefighters do what they do, doctors and Nurses do what we do, McDonalds burger flippers do what they do, all for the public and for never enough $$$$. Life is full of choices and getting one job or another is just a choice and it is just a job.

I'm retired Navy. It was not just a job. Our servicemen give up freedoms unlike any other. You do 6 months at sea and tell me otherwise. Just a job indeed.

Greg, I commend you on offering a discount for military and LEO along with pickinf up the tab for them when you can, your a good man!!!!

As a consumer who is just getting into reloading I want the best quality and the best price for my supplys, today is a perfect example. I want to shoot my .45 target pistol but I cant find any rounds to shoot at my local gun shops or wally world and that is why I'm going to start reloading.

I will compair prices on your web sight to others and make a fair judgment on my next purchase, so with that said is there any discounts available for TGO members?

Thank you for doing the right thing and offering active military and LEO's a discount and maybe helping the little guy like me!!!!! COOP

Guest MissouriBullet
Greg, I commend you on offering a discount for military and LEO along with pickinf up the tab for them when you can, your a good man!!!!

As a consumer who is just getting into reloading I want the best quality and the best price for my supplys, today is a perfect example. I want to shoot my .45 target pistol but I cant find any rounds to shoot at my local gun shops or wally world and that is why I'm going to start reloading.

I will compair prices on your web sight to others and make a fair judgment on my next purchase, so with that said is there any discounts available for TGO members?

Thank you for doing the right thing and offering active military and LEO's a discount and maybe helping the little guy like me!!!!! COOP

Who's Greg??

Brad

Guest Traumaslave
I'm retired Navy. It was not just a job. Our servicemen give up freedoms unlike any other. You do 6 months at sea and tell me otherwise. Just a job indeed.

Thank you for your service and I'm glad there are those who choose to do what you did but, you choose to do that insted of working in a factory or becoming a lawyer or spending 12-16 hrs a day/3-6 days a week working in an Emergency room. Job, career, passion, lifestyle, call it what you will it is again just a choice.

:eek:Its hard for me to believe anyone would oppose a senior citizen discount.:koolaid:

After all most seniors are living on small pensions and social security.

I dont think it a slap in my face. In about 25 years I will be enjoying the discount.

Guest canynracer

Welcome aboard Brad, glad to have you here!

and yes, all TN women are stubborn. My wife is no exception....

Edited by canynracer
I am waiting for a retired military, senior citizen, & CSA discounts to run together.

That way I get bullets and they send me money.

:DLOL Heck, they are a good deal w/o the discount. I paid a little more per bullet going through Graf and Son's in order to get a smaller quantity.

When I first read Brad's post, I was a little upset, but then I thought about. A lot of buisness' give military or police discounts. As a retired servive man I was always pleased when I was able to get such a discount. To those that aren't happy with Brad's statement I would remind them that the leftist Obamites are doing their level best to insure that guys like Brad do not have a place in their world. Being able to buy ammo - at whatever price - may soon be something we tell our grandkids about.