Atten: E.TN **Norris Range Sunday Oct 11th**

Guest Gun Geek
I'm still planning on making it. One big problem though. I was going back through all the pictures and realized I might not be so welcome. I don't have a Mosin to shoot. Can I still come and at least watch? :mad:

No Mosin required, I'll let you shoot mine too. Its a short Mosin so its got some umph. I will be bringing other stuff like my AK, possibly an AR (if I get it built by then).

I'm also bringing two buddies (if they dont back out on me) and who knows what they will bring. :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYONE NOTE THAT THE DATE IS ACTUALLY:

SUNDAY, OCT. 11

I've PM'd admin to see if will change main title.

Range is not open Sept 26-Oct.4 due to hunting season in that area.

- OS

edit: TGO David kindly changed thread title to reflect correct date.

Edited by OhShoot
EVERYONE NOTE THAT THE DATE IS ACTUALLY:

SUNDAY, OCT. 11

I've PM'd admin to see if will change main title.

Range is not open Sept 26-Oct.4 due to hunting season in that area.

- OS

edit: TGO David kindly changed thread title to reflect correct date.

Thanks...guess I could have done that....:D

Gettin' closer.........slowly.

I don't know how many times I've checked and rechecked my bags, my ammo, my mags and guns in preperation. Looks like the weather will still be holding out for us as well. Might still be a little muddy but should be sunny and around 70*.....:D

Looks like I'll be bringin' a friend. He's not a big gunner and maybe has only shot a couple of times in his life so he should have a blast seeing the diverse ammount of firearms we all will bring. :D

Edited by kwe45919
Gettin' closer.........slowly.

I don't know how many times I've checked and rechecked my bags, my ammo, my mags and guns in preperation. Looks like the weather will still be holding out for us as well. Might still be a little muddy but should be sunny and around 70*.....;)

Looks like I'll be bringin' a friend. He's not a big gunner and maybe has only shot a couple of times in his life so he should have a blast seeing the diverse ammount of firearms we all will bring. :cool:

He can borrow my nancy pad if he wants :P

Hay Magic, maybe we can talk Jason into letting everyone have a meet at his place NEXT weekend and you can still show it off :P I'm a deprived soul, I haven't even gotten to SEE a full-auto in real life.

We've been saying 1ish.

I've not been there on "after church" Sunday before, might not be a bad idea for some of use to show around noon to grab some stations?

- OS

I will try to get up there between 11 and 12. Hopefully can get the two end stations. My son is also coming.

I will try to get up there between 11 and 12. Hopefully can get the two end stations. My son is also coming.

I'll make effort to be there by noon, Ron, to grab another or two...

It doesn't really matter if I even shoot much or at all on these weekend meets, since I get up there whenever I want during the week. Just like to see all the folks and their purty guns. :D

Hey, you suss out your Kahr prob?

I'll bring mine and mags to check out?

- OS