Do you wear FAT pants?

Guest Rando

In other word's do you buy pants too big so as to be more comfy going IWB? What is really the best way's to CC and be comfy and not imprint badly? The cooler weather will of course help to go CC but how many actually wear a vest or the like to better cover up. I like my pants kinda snug which is good as I seem to be filling them better lately, but I am not sure about buying my clothes bigger to carry. I have many ways to carry now even a shoulder holster, but still worry about imprinting badly enough so as to let some one know I am carrying. I don't want good guy or BG too know that I am packing and if you are covering by a jacket and go in somewhere warm and have too peel out, then what?

Rando:popcorn:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jcochran88
I find about 2in bigger does the trick, for belts and pants. Makes for a very uncomfortable iwb experience otherwise, depending on your weapon, of course.

+1

Guest mustangdave

Have not crossed that bridge yet...I wear RELAX Fit Levi's though...CC..I go OWB...or god forbid a FANNY PAK...I know a few guy(s)?? that carry a "murse"

If you get a shirt a little larger and wear it un-tucked you can cover up a lot of gun. I carry a Glock 17 in a Fobus paddle holster OSB with just a golf type shirt un-tucked and it covers up really well. Carried like this for a long time and never have had anybody ever mention anything like "are you carrying a gun". The fall and winter make it much eaiser. Sweat shirts, sweters, sport coats, jackets, vest ect.

Have not crossed that bridge yet...I wear RELAX Fit Levi's though...CC..I go OWB...or god forbid a FANNY PAK...I know a few guy(s)?? that carry a "murse"

yup,just cant see myself carrying a murse,kinda sreams GUN,IWB with a size bigger drawers,and 2 more holes on the belt.Crossbreed Supertuck with a G36 stuffed into it.:D:D

I have been wanting to try a supertuck myself. 1Shot, I always wear a XL shirt because I dont like tight shirts, but still seem to have problems with the butt of the handgun sticking out. Vero1, thats funny,the way you put it of course. NO murse NO NO NO!!! I , for the record, am 6ft and around 195 to 200 pnds depends on whether before or after supper and yes I am very close to having dunlop disease, but if I suck it in like this:censored: it's not so bad.

I do kinda like the jackass rig but as I said if you go somewhere warmer you have to sweat it out,or show the world. Hey has anyone tried the holster shirts they have come out with, I thiught about one but there again I don't like tight shirts, and a loose one kinda defeats the purpose.

Guest Muttling

Yep, but I didn't buy them that way. I've lost 20lbs. :cool:

And my IWB carry is just as comfortable as my OWB carry. (Please note, I carry a snub nosed J frame so it's a small weapon to start with.)

Guest Muttling
No don't wear fat pants but this kid does! Check this out.

Why cops don't like baggy pants.

I've seen the video before. My question has always been, what did he look like walking down the hall with that shotgun down his pants leg?

My "normal" parts are 36X30. My IWB carry pants are 38X30. Works just fine.

Now...the Eotac pants that claim they are 38X30 are like 138X30. I could carry every one of my pistols IWB at the same time and still have some room to hit the buffet line several times

I'm really picky about the fit of my pants...unfortunately I cant carry with an IWB. But I recently bought a larger size and had the rest of the pants taken in by a tailor to fit like my normal pants but has a bit more room in the waist for an IWB. Lately I care more about carrying than I do about my pants however. :D