"Man" purse

Guest flyinglowwithheat

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um. My fanny pack has a 45 in it with an extra magazine. More comfortable, additional ammo, and more accessible than IWB. (for me, some like IWB...)

Is that not "manly" enough? Since when is carrying a 45 (not painted pink) not manly?

Here is my point. CARRY - if other people do not understand the "purse" - well, I could not care less - It just shows their fear of homosexuality. That is something I do not fear, as I am quite comfortable in my own hetro-sexuality. If they question, or poke fun at it, calling it "gay," it is their lack of comfort in their own sexuality. Pity them, as their fear controls their actions...

And if they are permit holders, and/or knowledgeable in firearms, they will quickly i.d. you as carrying... and I have found that not to be a negative, yet.

Edited by HvyMtl

although I understand why many want to carry larger caliber weapons, I still prefer my pocket carry .380 P3AT. Granted, it doesn't have the oomph of a .45 by any stretch, but for the convenience vs having to drag around a bag, it is worth it to me.

Guest H0TSH0T

check this out i know it is not a full size gun but it is small and will let you fire most calibers, the draw back is two shots, but that should be enough to keep you man purse from getting jacked before you retrieve your arsenal out of backpack.Bond Arms Derringers

gunRbaglarge.gifgunRinHolsterHipL.gif

It won't fit a laptop but I bought an across the chest sling bag made

by Diesel (big in NYC) off E-bay from the manufacturer in China for

peanuts. It fits my government .45 and has various pockets for

a wallet, pens, business cards, etc. It's O.D. canvas with a little

leather trim and works like a charm.

I keep meaning to pick up a messenger bag / murse. Not technically for CCW, but it makes CCW easier because I don't have so much other crap in my pockets. Something I can use to carry my netbook, whatever book I'm reading, other odds & ends that inevitably spill out of my pockets and such.

Oh, and my lipstick of course. :cool:

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

My maxpedition fatboy has arrived. I think my primary use for it will be when I'm out on my motorcycle. Secondary use could possibly be a nice range bag. I plan on putting a small first aid kit in it also.

Edited by StreetWK05
Anyone know of a good sling-type carry bag that is big enough to accommodate my .45 and a full size laptop?

Not 100% sure if it meets your defn of a "sling type carry bag" but I have a Maxpedition Agressor Tactical Attache that will fit a full size laptop. I've had it about one month use it daily. Very well made and has a padded sling. Not inexpensive, but your should find it at a discount on e-bay. They also make a slightly smaller bag for a 15" laptop. It has a separate compartment that will easily accept a .45

Good Luck in your search,

Bob

Not 100% sure if it meets your defn of a "sling type carry bag" but I have a Maxpedition Agressor Tactical Attache that will fit a full size laptop. I've had it about one month use it daily. Very well made and has a padded sling. Not inexpensive, but your should find it at a discount on e-bay. They also make a slightly smaller bag for a 15" laptop. It has a separate compartment that will easily accept a .45

Good Luck in your search,

Bob

hey - thanks for the response... man that thing is large!