Kholster - Review and 10% Off

I recently purchased a Kholster for my Glock 23 and I LOVE it!!! They're very well made, super comfortable, and very inexpensive compared to many others ($45 shipped). They're IWB, dual clip, adjustable cant and depth, and made of leather and kydex. Check them out HERE.

Along with my order, I received a REBATE code for a "buddy" to get 10% back when they order a Kholster. If anyone would like to order one, just pm me and I'll give you the rebate code. That means you'd only pay $40.50 shipped. :rolleyes:

The holsters have a 90 day unconditional no strings guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. They may not be the prettiest holsters around.....but they're extremely comfortable, quality made, function perfectly, and well worth the money. The way I look at it is they don't need to be pretty when no one else sees them but you! :rolleyes:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help you with that one since I've never tried an Mtac. I have looked at them and they seem to be close to the same as far as being able to adjust the cant and depth....they're just a little prettier and a lot more expensive. :foot: Maybe someone can chime in that has actually tried both of them.

I can tell you that for the money, you just can't go wrong with a Kholster. Jimmy stands behind his product too. You can try it out and if you don't like it, just send it back within 90 days and he'll gladly refund your money with no questions asked. Plus it has a Lifetime Warranty. :shrug:

I carried a G27 in my Kholster at a big church function yesterday...probably about 300-400 people around for about 4 hours. No one "made" me and I was comfortable all day, even with bending down and playing with the kids. I am super happy with mine. :lol:

Edited by PackinMama
spelling
Look again under full moon. They DO support the P225.

Even though he has it listed, I emailed him directly and he is trying to obtain the mold but has been unsuccessful up to this point. I also emailed him about supporting the sig pro series for my 2022 and he stated there isn't enough interest in that line so I'm out of luck there too. Offered to make one using my gun if I was in the St. Louis area, seems like a great guy.

Even though he has it listed, I emailed him directly and he is trying to obtain the mold but has been unsuccessful up to this point. I also emailed him about supporting the sig pro series for my 2022 and he stated there isn't enough interest in that line so I'm out of luck there too. Offered to make one using my gun if I was in the St. Louis area, seems like a great guy.

I think he may have been confused.

Here is a member here that has a Kholster for his P6. Looks like it fits to me. :lol:

Kholster

I also have one waiting for me at home, but I haven't got to try it out yet.

I think he may have been confused.

Here is a member here that has a Kholster for his P6. Looks like it fits to me. :confused:

Kholster

I also have one waiting for me at home, but I haven't got to try it out yet.

He doesn't sound confused at all... I imagine a p225/p6 may work in a holster for a 228 or something by chance, but here is our conversation...

We don't currently cover the 2022 either – there is not much of a demand for it. If you are in the St. Louis area, I can use your gun to make the Kholster and we can get you covered.

Ready to Serve,

Jimmy McDonnell

Kholster LLC, St. Louis, MO

www.kholster.com

877-KHOLSTER

877-546-5783

"we've got you covered"

Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 2:37 PM

To: Jimmy

Subject: Re: Sig p6 / p225 holster

- Hide quoted text -

What about sig sp2022? I will be looking into one of those after I get one for the 225.

Collin

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Jimmy wrote:

Thank you for your interest in Kholster. I’m still trying to locate a 225 mold. Once I have one I will let you know and we’ll get you covered.

Ready to Serve,

Jimmy McDonnell

Kholster LLC, St. Louis, MO

www.kholster.com

877-KHOLSTER

877-546-5783

"we've got you covered"

Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 6:34 PM

To: Jimmy

Subject: Sig p6 / p225 holster

Do you cover the sig p225 line?

Thanks,