Anyone want to get together for dinner in the Sevierville and surroundind areas

Guest Bluemax

Well three of us went to SIR to shoot. There was nobody there, all lanes were open, well cept the ones we were using of course. I think I may have gotten BlueMax in trouble with his wife, in the future anyway. He wants a 1911 really bad now :mad:.

Dinner was good, you couldn't beat the price for the Buffet especially considering the first plate filled me up. But don't go looking for the price quoted earlier, that was special one time deal for us since they no longer offer that. My daughter had a blast playing with I think it was Michelle. I am horrible at names.

Nice to meet everyone, and good to see you again OhShoot.

Yep, same...

Enjoyed it muchly, GREAT dinner and company.

I TRIED to get to range, but was a wreck on Winfield Dunn, 30 min to go 2 miles made that a no go, so went back up to the flea market and Bass Pro to kill some time and try again, glad I came back for the supper.

- OS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, great meeting up with you guys and girls. Just wish I could hear a little better......Reminder to all, protect your hearing.

The lovely Mrs oldogy, aka Marcia enjoyed the dinner and meet as well. She did enjoy getting to play 'grandma' with gun geek's daughter, one delightful little girl. Marcia was asked in casual conversation if "she shot?". Her reply was, "I have my HCP and I do shoot. I have a 22 revolver that I do enjoy shooting." Guys, she is a good shot, carries a J frame 442 38 special. And no, she was not carrying last night as she was enjoying an adult beverage.:P She was relying on me for protection from BGs.;):eek:

A long trip but worth it.

oldogy, aka ray

Guest Gun Geek
Yeah, great meeting up with you guys and girls. Just wish I could hear a little better......Reminder to all, protect your hearing.

The lovely Mrs oldogy, aka Marcia enjoyed the dinner and meet as well. She did enjoy getting to play 'grandma' with gun geek's daughter, one delightful little girl. Marcia was asked in casual conversation if "she shot?". Her reply was, "I have my HCP and I do shoot. I have a 22 revolver that I do enjoy shooting." Guys, she is a good shot, carries a J frame 442 38 special. And no, she was not carrying last night as she was enjoying an adult beverage.:shrug: She was relying on me for protection from BGs.:panic::shhh:

A long trip but worth it.

oldogy, aka ray

Well it was getting really loud in there. I could not hear our server/waitress (what ever they want to be called now) and she couldn't hear me.

And sorry I completely missed/butchered your wife's name in the previous post. The little one had a blast with her. After we got home I looked at the drawing she was attempting to do of a little girl that doesn't hold still, man she can sure draw. My daughter talked about her the entire way home so I think she made an impression.

Guest Bluemax

Guys,

We had a great time yesterday and last night: GunGeek, I assure you Michelle( AKA the warden) enjoyed playing with you little girl very much. Bubbiesdad, Ohshoot, and Mr and Mrs Olddogy were all an absolute pleasure to dine with as well as Alesha: Gun Geeks beautiful better half. It's great fun interacting with paople on TGO, but it's even greater meeting them in person. Michelle and I had a wonderful time and will gladly put another dinner together if anyone is interested. Personaly, I wanted to thank everyone who was able to attend and let them know it was an honor to meet them in person

PS GunGeek please PM me the model# of your 1911 that I admired so much :shrug::rock::rock:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bluemax

Well that sux, I've been Jonesing for some oysters...anybody got any ideas for another get together....I know money is kinda tight but I would be willing to pack boloney sandwiches ror a couple of weeks in exchange for a trip to Ye Olde

Alright then, Lets do Tony Gores BBQ! Somebody pick a date. Magic will you check with him and sewe if there is a better or worse time for them?

Afaik anytime is good. Right now they do have a lunch buffet for only $7.99 + drink. All you can eat Pork and Chicken plus 8 sides and 4 desserts. They also have a Sunday buffet for only $9.99 that also has a lot of food listed. Shoot me a pm if you all come up with a narrow set of dates/times and I will be more then happy to contact them.