What's your next "gotta have" gun?

musicman

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MidTNShooter

Did you ever growl at your family when the second helpings missed you at the dinner table. Remind me to take you to the range. Damn, if I ever have to much to drink. I'll tatoo you picture on my mind so I never smart off to you. Will you be new best friend ? ;)

Southern big or Gold's Gym big?

I wish you work for me as a bouncer at my clubs. :)

Take Care,

MTS

Guest MidTNShooter
Dude, I'm 5'10/180 lbs. ;)

Baaa Haha , I'm not hittin on you my friend (that would piss my wife off). So that isn't you? "Cause that pic is a big a$$ dude that I wouldn't mind to come work for me.

Sorry,

MTS

Guest glockamolee

A Polymer Frame Witness that I can caliber convert between 10mm, .38 Super, and .45.

Then...

Another AK

Then...

A Finn Mod 39 Mosin Nagant.

The first two due to the elections, and possible fallout from the nut that murdered all those people at the Nebraska Mall.

I am looking to get a Glock 21SF. I like the fit better than the Glock 21. I have been researching online but cannot seem to find many people who own one and are talking about likes/dislikes. I like the idea I read in another post about the ease of changing external extractor vs. internal extractors that the XD have. I don't want to get into gun bashing, just looking for more information on the Glock.

I talked again yesterday with someone who carries a G21 SF. I don't think he'll change handguns. He's a big Glock fan, but he says he can shoot the M&P better.

You might want to try the M&P too. Also, the XD series Springfields are doing really well in comparisons with the M&P and Glock.

Im looking for a used kimber ultra carry II in good condition. Would love a new one but not enough funds at the moment.

Also a tactical shotty would be nice as well

Guest Verbal Kint

:lol:

Not yet, I don't... soon, hopefully.

I want to pick up another evil black rifle of some sort, before the country's politics go to **** this election. Either a 5.56 or 6.8 AR build... or an M1A build.

Thanks marswolf, now I can't decide between the glock and the xd. Anybody know the magazine/parts availability of the glock 21sf and springfield xd 45?

What types of parts are you looking for? Mags are easily available for both, I would imagine; Glocks can be found for $15, XD mags I'm not sure. Glock OEM parts and aftermarket Glock parts are pretty inexpensive and WIDELY available; XD OEM parts are not as easy to find; from what I've heard, Springfield doesn't want everyone to be their own gunsmith.