A fine Tn Morning

mk19

Well guys finally moved to Nashville, got here last night. The wife picked me up form the airport she is super happy, now gotta go to DMV or whatever it is called to get me a TN DL, try to find a job, buy a house, rent an apartment or what not. wish me luck and any advice would be appreciated. Oh the lady next to me in the airplane was annoying.

AJ

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah patron state of shooting stuff :cool: I moved from SF Bay Area into your neck of the world, Antioch. Hi-cap mags, not yet, but i had quite a few even in Ca. but I'll buy me some more :) well i first came to Tn (Knoxville) in 97 with a couple of other Marines after we finished school in NC, and i really liked the place. so i guess almost 13 years :)

Thanks folks,

closer to Una Antioch for now, I've been hearing that on TGO that it is not such a great area(Antioch). Well at least i have not settled in all the way yet, just staying at the in-laws till we find a place of our own. I actually find it pretty peacefull and quite.

why did not move to Tn? besides the obvious, is since the wife could not adjust to Ca, or find a job, and me wanting to go to school full time it would be hard to live in Ca. PLus I had to use a tool to remove my 10 round mags out of my evil black rifles.

Some pointers on what area to live would be appreciated.

Edited by mk19
Guest tdtennessee
Wha'eva'.

Lets go to the mall.... hand me my Eng/Span. translator and bullet proof vest.

I graduated from Glencliff.....:P

when did you graduate from that fine institution

Guest Drewsett
come on out to nolensville, but the real answer depends on what your wanting to spend.

This is very true.

Lenox Village is a great spot (my wife and I almost bought there), but can be a little pricey. You are still in Davidson Co, so you don't have to pay the OUTRAGEOUS Williamson Co. property taxes.

As far as Antioch is concerned, it's not ALL bad. I live right between Antioch and Crieve Hall (Edmondson Pike) and I have little to no issues where I am. Go two miles east and it's a completely different story.