pistol-rifle

Guest JRules

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the cost is listed in euros I assume one would have a hard time importing one. Once you do, it is legal to have, until you mate it to the actual firearm....then trouble ensues!

Just my 2 cents

I think if you had this RONI in your possesion and the proper pistol to mate with it and no tax stamp... Jail time for intent to construct.

Just like having a AR upper with a barrel under 16" is not illegal, having it in the same place as a complete rifle with a lower that it can be affixed to and made functional is.

Edited by BrasilNuts
I think if you had this RONI in your possesion and the proper pistol to mate with it and no tax stamp... Jail time for intent to construct.

Just like having a AR upper with a barrel under 16" is not illegal, having it in the same place as a complete rifle with a lower that it can be affixed to and made functional is.

the counter to that is the NAA mini derringer and the wallet holster. Mated together its an AOW...as long as they are separate its legal to own both with no stamp :screwy:

Convert your Glock to an accurate assault rifle within seconds.

You would need to believe that first. rollfloor.gif

There is no barrel extender on it, so its as accurate as the gun was before you put it in that contraption.

Why would you pay $600 plus the price of a Glock for that when you can buy a PLR-16 for $500 and have a rifle caliber?

Guest crotalus01
What makes the NAA with a Wallet holster an AOW? I have been researching, and cannot find anything to support this statement. Just curious for no real reason. No really.

All wallet holsters were ruled to be AOWs by the BATFE some time ago, something to do with the gun not being easily recognized as a gun when in the wallet holster. At any rate it requires a $5 tax stamp to legally carry a gun in one.

the counter to that is the NAA mini derringer and the wallet holster. Mated together its an AOW...as long as they are separate its legal to own both with no stamp :rolleyes:

You mean this thing?

hg1.jpg

If so, it's not a "wallet holster".

If not, what holster are y'all talking about for the NAA derringer?

- OS

All wallet holsters were ruled to be AOWs by the BATFE some time ago, something to do with the gun not being easily recognized as a gun when in the wallet holster. At any rate it requires a $5 tax stamp to legally carry a gun in one.

Also though, I believe the gun has to be capable of being FIRED while in the holster.

Unlike all the ones like this:

Keltec%20Picture%20123.jpg

Guest crotalus01

You are right OhShoot. It has to be able to be able to be fired while holstered in a wallet holster, unlike the examples you have pictured.

Still a good example of a total BS law.

So . . . cut out the finger guard area of the above holster and it's an AOW?

The ATF has entirely too much power. How can they arbitrarily make decisions like this? It's past time that we reign them in.

Okay, I'm free Friday, let's reign them in then.

- OS

cmon this is bull ****, for the money you can holster the Glock and buy a carbine. Besides isnt putting a stock on a pistol ATF territory ? Its for people who have more money than brains.:blink: