Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

TGO David

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redbarron06

This has come down all the way to the top. I have heard from 2 seperate sources now, one former SEAL and one guy that is in tight with the SOCOM folks at Bragg. The current admin now has a boner for hanging SOCOM operators. The Artlcle 15s (CPT Masts in Navy speak) was pushed down from National Command Authority in retaliation for the SEALs using a loophole in the ROE to resolve the pirate situation off the coast of Somolia on Easter. It seems that BHO himself did not want to kill the kids but wanted to talk his way out of it. Well the commander on scene used a capital "I" in the ROE rather than a lower case "i" and now the oval office is showing them that "by god we are in charge now, and we know how to deal with terrorists, enemy combatants and pirates" better than the guys behind the trigger. The fact that these SEALs told the Navy to take the CPTs Mast and stuff it shows exactally how firm thier position is that they were in the right.

As if these trumpted up charges were not enough yesterday the relieved the commander of Seal Team 4 because them claim a loss of confidence in “his ability to perform his duties".

This is nothing more than BHOs continued attempt to neuter the bravest and greatest of our military.

This has come down all the way to the top. I have heard from 2 seperate sources now, one former SEAL and one guy that is in tight with the SOCOM folks at Bragg. The current admin now has a boner for hanging SOCOM operators. The Artlcle 15s (CPT Masts in Navy speak) was pushed down from National Command Authority in retaliation for the SEALs using a loophole in the ROE to resolve the pirate situation off the coast of Somolia on Easter. It seems that BHO himself did not want to kill the kids but wanted to talk his way out of it. Well the commander on scene used a capital "I" in the ROE rather than a lower case "i" and now the oval office is showing them that "by god we are in charge now, and we know how to deal with terrorists, enemy combatants and pirates" better than the guys behind the trigger. The fact that these SEALs told the Navy to take the CPTs Mast and stuff it shows exactally how firm thier position is that they were in the right.

As if these trumpted up charges were not enough yesterday the relieved the commander of Seal Team 4 because them claim a loss of confidence in “his ability to perform his duties".

This is nothing more than BHOs continued attempt to neuter the bravest and greatest of our military.

WTF?!

Guest redbarron06
it is not unusual for an entire command to be relieved when a serious incident happens.

the commander of Team 4 has only been in position for 5 months. He had nothing to do with either incident.

This is so wrong! I honestly feel that BHO and his admin hate the military and what they stand for. This is just anther attempt to hamstring the military and make us more vunerable to our enemies. Hooah to the Seals for standing up to these lily-livered fairies and telling them to Stuff it!

Whoever is responsible for this fiasco should be ashamed of themselves. When are we going to get past this notion that enemy combatants, who not only kill our servicemen and women but also innocent civilians in foreign countries, deserve the same rights as American citizens do in America? Trying not to be the bad guy in a war will get people killed.:drama:

Question is, what officer up the line pushed this through. You can't tell me that SO leadership is this soft to take their guys down over a punch in the face. Somebody made this an agenda. No this isn't a conspiracy theory, just wondering who the sell out is.

I read an article that the alQuida is using a training document called the "Montgomery paper" which was hatched by a cell in England. And what it says is, all al Quida that are captured cry tourture. That way the anti-war American press will cry "see our soldiers are using tourture.

It seems to me they know our press better than us. They know that idiot boy will and Eric Holder will bring the case to our courts.

I say we correct their vitaman deficiency rather than capture them.

About 230 grains behind the left ear should do it.;)

I've always wondered if the various online petitions for whatever may be in vogue at the moment are really worth a ****.

:D

It's a beautiful mother of a bridge, David.

Guest Aziroth

I agree this smells of agenda, no one prosecuted the military when they brought Husein in all bloodied up, who is somewhat of a bigger deal then some scum bag terrorist. Signed and #2129

• 1 month later...

The defense wanted to question the terrorist by deposition, but with this change of venue, they get to have him in open court...I can see the good in this part, but overall, not sure.