My name is Ishmael....

Guest Aziroth

Guest Aziroth

Well not really my name is Don, from Memphis TN. My cousin convinced me to join TGO get me more involved in the Tennessee scene. I believe you cant alienate anyone in this day with the state of affairs the way they are, never know who you will need when things happen like they seem to be happening.

I carry a switch between a Kimber TLE and a Beretta 96, have several other pistols but those seem to be my main likes. My wife carries a SIG P6 that she loves but is thinking of picking up a larger caliber frame.

Have experience with many types of weapons. I own several riffles, shotguns, ARs, ETC, and always looking for more. Go ahead and say now if anyone is selling an assault rifle, (AR10/15s, SIGs, FN, HK, or others of the like) I might more than likely take it off your hands just PM me.

I always get involved in my community and cant wait to associate with this group more in the future, anything going on in the Memphis area count me in on. Any questions feel free to ask, though I might not answer hehe.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aziroth

I am a big fan of literature, any of the old classics I enjoy. My two favorite books are Damien and Siddhartha by Herman Hesse, they show human nature and the ethical issues that can arise pursuing foreign cultures, and the culture shock following exposure.

Water, water everywhere

And all the boards did shrink

Water, water everywhere

Nor any drop to drink.

Welcome from Collierville.

Four time fifty living men

And I heard nor groan nor sigh

Each turned his face with a ghastly pang

And cursed me with his eye

Four times fifty living men

And I heard nor sigh nor groan

With heavy thump

A lifeless lump

They dropped down, one by one

I love the Rime of the Ancient Mariner. It's my all time favorite.

Oh, and welcome to TGO, Don.