Who Zapped the Knoxville Gun Show Thread?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below

I can't believe the Official Minister of Bacon would do that too us!! :rock:

Its looking more and more like Knoxville will be my location this weekend. This job is going extremely poorly.....I'll be lucky just to make the 5hr drive home friday, let alone drive to nashville

For those of us Knoxville-area TGO'ers who cannot attend the Main Event in Winchester and must be subjected to Beef Jerky, gutter-guards, cheap-ass pocket knives, flowery gun cases, jars of pickled eggs, and if we're lucky Egyptian cotton sheets....

I propose meeting at the doors at 9:30 AM.

Some have mentioned breakfast before but don't know if I can make that. I am on a mission to sleep past 8:00 just for once!

Edited by Garufa
Guest clsutton21
I can't believe the Official Minister of Bacon would do that too us!! :rock:

Its looking more and more like Knoxville will be my location this weekend. This job is going extremely poorly.....I'll be lucky just to make the 5hr drive home friday, let alone drive to nashville

This thread needs more bacon.

For those of us Knoxville-area TGO'ers who cannot attend the Main Event in Winchester and must be subjected to Beef Jerky, gutter-guards, cheap-ass pocket knives, flowery gun cases, jars of pickled eggs, and if we're lucky Egyptian cotton sheets....

I always wanted to say that but was afraid I'd be banned for being an ass. :rock:

Oh, BTW, you forgot Sterling Silver jewelry, walking shoe inserts, bumper stickers and wwaaaayyy overpriced ammo....

DaG

Guest 70below
I left that out 'cause sometimes there's a smokin' hot chick there selling bullet jewelry she makes. ;)
she is pretty darn hot

Hey now! Back off my woman or I'll zap you both when we go by the table of tasers!!

Hey now! Back off my woman or I'll zap you both when we go by the table of tasers!!

70below has dibs - after all, he's the only one of us who has actually BOUGHT something from the gal!

Hey bud, I guess it's been rather brisk up on them Ohio towers lately?

- OS

Pictures, or you're lying!;)

What's her website, TJ?

Bronk, she's actually shown in small pic in two American Rifleman mags a few months back. One is at the big national NRA show and the month before that was a little blurb in the products section.

I dunno if there's a pic on her website or not, and can't find her card or the mags, and a Google didn't help either, so I'm no help. She's out of Virginia is all I remember (I think).

- OS

I can't believe the Official Minister of Bacon would do that too us!! ;)

What?! Thanks for lettin' a brotha know just as he's finalizing his plans to meet up! Grrrr...
70below has dibs - after all, he's the only one of us who has actually BOUGHT something from the gal!

Hey bud, I guess it's been rather brisk up on them Ohio towers lately?

- OS

Not true. I actually bought a P22 mag from her, and my fiancée bought a really cool pistol pendant. And yes, she is pretty darn hot...in a bohemian sorta way...
  • Administrator
Whole thread got zapped tween early this am and now...what's the story, mods?

Anyway, the show is this weekend 12th and 13th at the Expo center.

Here's $1 off coupon.

$1.00 off coupon

- OS

It was deleted when the account of the person who started the thread was deleted. Your good buddy Spuds was kicked off of the site months ago but keeps signing up under duplicate accounts.

• Administrator
Sounds like the common theme here and in other threads is that it should have been located closer to central TN/Nashville and NOT down south of Nashville. I have been down there a few times on other business and it is one long, boring azz drive.

Looks like alot of people that would have been there, won't be because it is in BFE. Not to mention other known factors such as other more established shows are going on.

Maybe next time.....:drama:

I'll attend the show you're producing this weekend since it will obviously be closer, right? Oh wait... you aren't producing one. You're just complaining. :stare:

The bottom line is that you can make most of the people happy some of the time, and some of the people happy most of the time, but never make everyone happy all the time. We all should have learned this in grade school but for some reason a few people on TGO have perpetually agitated gender organs and just have to share their negative outlook on life every single time they post.

Winchester is equally distant from Nashville, Chattanooga and Huntsville and it has a massive building that we were able to obtain for a reasonable sum. Those two factors alone made it an easy decision. It's not like Joe isn't willing to drive to Nashville, and I'm driving almost as far as you would be if you were attending, Mr. Robocop, and I have a lot more at stake than an $8 admission if the show, against incredible odds, ends up sucking.

I keep reminding myself that there is a quiet majority of people who are glad we're doing this. If I were to listen to the bunch of complaining and griping going on in this thread, I'd probably just cancel the thing entirely and stay home with my family instead.

No good deed goes unpunished! :up:

• Administrator

PS: Part of the reason no gun show organizers post the list of what vendors will be present is because that list is in a constant state of flux all the way up until the day the doors open. I've learned that lesson the hard way by handling the bulk of the vendor logistics for this event.

We've had several big vendors remain stable throughout the entire planning process but we have also had a few smaller guys drag their feet on submitting their booth rental and subsequently lose their spaces to other vendors. I added two more vendors just last night.

So... any list I post would be outdated by tomorrow. It's literally like herding cats.