E. TN TGO shoot 12/19?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below
Means jack nada. Nobody accepts a clearance from anyone else.

My favorite is "You need to destroy your badge and get our badge, but then in a month, we'll take our badge back, and you'll have to get their badge, and then well accept that badge"

this happened to me twice! :D

good time today, cold - cold - cold.....think I froze a nad off. Good to meet 70Below, Buddiesdad, & Dotsun, good to see Garufa & Mike.357 again. Saw me some nice lookin guns - umhummmm......shot Buddiesdad's SKS & something else which I can't remember but it kicked like a mule!!! We were shoot n golf balls, bowling pins, targets, spinners, and Mike.357's "indestructable plate of steel". Had fun, still trying to thaw out, must do this again soon!!!!! :D

good time today, cold - cold - cold.....think I froze a nad off. Good to meet 70Below, Buddiesdad, & Dotsun, good to see Garufa & Mike.357 again. Saw me some nice lookin guns - umhummmm......shot Buddiesdad's SKS & something else which I can't remember but it kicked like a mule!!! We were shoot n golf balls, bowling pins, targets, spinners, and Mike.357's "indestructable plate of steel". Had fun, still trying to thaw out, must do this again soon!!!!! :D

Sorry.jpg

shooting today was big fun along with big cold. it was nice getting together with the gang to shoot guns instead of looking at them like last time at the gun show.

We pretty much had the place to ourselves until the end. Which was good for the other key holders who were not there. Steady volleys of Mosin Nagants, my fillings still hurt, rattled the countryside. Two highlites for me today were shooting Garufa's Bearcat (you suck) and 70below's Dragonov. I love that rifle. What a great shooter, and the scope for it is something else. Even comes with a built on Nancy pad.

Even Dotson joined the fun with new toy.

Can't wait to do it again

FCFB was mixed up on the plate, that plate was Garufas swiss cheese plate, way to much muck and mud to try dragging platezilla out there. Garufas plate now has so many holes in it that it is very possible to shoot right through it and not hit anything.

I think it noticably weighed less when we left then when we put it out.

Aw, I missed a Dragunov?

Damn! I sure felt like coming, but I got dragged along to an early Christmas Dinner with the extended family, who came in now instead of closer towards Christmas.

It was great seeing everyone, and shooting 70below's hand cannon. The funniest thing I saw was Mike shooting a golf ball and launching it laterally from the right side of the rifle range all the way across to the top of the berm that segments off the handgun range.

Well Mike pretty much summed up the day...but was good to see Dotsun again, sorry I didn't recognize you...you pulled up in a nice truck :up:..same goes for FCFB who's skinny as a rail...Bubbiesdad you too, nice score on the M44.

70below again brought the coolest toys. Dotsun now knows the awesome might of the 500 S&W Kodiak Killer. That Dragunov-esk thing rocks with with crazy compensating scope.

Good to hang out with everyone there. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

It was great seeing everyone, and shooting 70below's hand cannon. The funniest thing I saw was Mike shooting a golf ball and launching it laterally from the right side of the rifle range all the way across to the top of the berm that segments off the handgun range.

What hand cannon does 70below have?

What hand cannon does 70below have?

70below again brought the coolest toys. Dotsun now knows the awesome might of the 500 S&W Kodiak Killer.

!

Sorry I missed you guys today....I ended up working 14hrs today and now I'm back here again. :up: Oh well, it's extra cash. ;)

So we gona have a New Years Day shoot or what?? :D I know most of you guys would rather watch the parade with your wives, girlfriends or palms but suck it up, give her a stiff drink or wash your hands and let's go shooting. :P