E. TN TGO shoot 12/19?

noon it is then

So OS can you come here by 11:15 to help load the plate?

Please bring the Bearcat, I will bring my SAS to compare them. I am going to do something to be able to set up platezilla, if it is really mucked up I will need help dragging the dolly out to the 125 mark. Gotta give the Garand and the AP M2 stuff a run at the plate.

Stopped to look for some 9mm and ended getting the only value box of Winnie .45 auto I have seen first hand in ages. No 9mm there but I have a little to feed the 995 TS with, so it is workable anyway.

And Cody remember to turn your head when you cough

I never got the turning your head part.

If I don't show up, shoot off some rounds for me.

Yes, it's the entrance exam and the processing station. With my practice ASVAB score, the MOSs that have training openings are... Just about every computer-related MOS, deep-sea diver, M1 Abrams crew, Field Artillery, cabling (in general, several different ones), Communications, and several others I forget. I was trying for MP or Armorer, but they didn't have any training openings in any feasible amount of time.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got the turning your head part.

If I don't show up, shoot off some rounds for me.

Yes, it's the entrance exam and the processing station. With my practice ASVAB score, the MOSs that have training openings are... Just about every computer-related MOS, deep-sea diver, M1 Abrams crew, Field Artillery, cabling (in general, several different ones), Communications, and several others I forget. I was trying for MP or Armorer, but they didn't have any training openings in any feasible amount of time.

Keep in mind there ain't much civilian demand for experienced tank crew and field artillery. :poop:

- OS

Keep in mind there ain't much civilian demand for experienced tank crew and field artillery. :poop:

- OS

The security clearances you can get with the right work while in those positions, on the other hand...

That, and going two to four years active duty, then going to college, gets me $1975 a month for college. If I go to MTSU and join the ROTC program, the program pays for EVERYTHING, and I still get that $1975 a month (for a four year college). Before all that, I'd start at about $1600 before anything else, and that would increase with promotions. If I go back after college and go for officer, I can easily double my pay grade. And then retire after 20 years getting half of what I made when I retired, or 75% if I stay for 30 years. Keep in mind, half of E-1 pay is actually a wee bit more than our current household income.

And if an MP position DOES open up, a four-year stint of active duty, going through all of the training, could get me as many as 50 criminal justice college credits.

You can bring paper plates, paper targets. They have plywood on stands at 50, 100, and 200 yards at the rifle range, the same type of stand at the pistol range. Someone generally has a stapler but if you have one, bring it, as they sometimes crap out on you. Golf balls are fun. You can bring bottles and sech, but you get to clean up your mess afterwards, so keep that in mind.

High noon?? Man, ya'll are trying to kill this poor 3rd shifter. Gotta sleep sometime before the next shift. :rolleyes:

Might end up being there round' 11ish, need to get some pistol pit time in. I've definatly been negating my duty to myself by not spending time with my G26. Those darn zombies won't go down on their own ya know.....;)

Guys, As much as I hate to say it, Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to pass on Saturday. I got to thinking last night and I realized I haven't even been Christmas shopping yet...lol. And funds are running low as-is. So hoping maybe after the first of the year, that I can catch you guys another time....Maybe by that time I'll also have my own gun!:)

Shoot enough for me too. Sorry guys.

I think we have something to stop Frankentruck dead in its tracks.

A hole in the block will do that yanno

All the other holes in the block haven't stopped it yet. :) Someone bring some antifreeze for the trip home, please. :P