Best Ruger Ever?

CatsEye

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been a little bit recoil sensitive and the blast and recoil of the mighty .25ACP has in my opinion always seemed like overkill, who really needs that much stopping power anyway. I'm glad Ruger is bringing out a sensible EDC gun. I can only hope it will be magna ported to allow quicker follow up shots and/transitions for multiple BG scenarios.

I've always been a little bit recoil sensitive and the blast and recoil of the mighty .25ACP has in my opinion always seemed like overkill, who really needs that much stopping power anyway. I'm glad Ruger is bringing out a sensible EDC gun. I can only hope it will be magna ported to allow quicker follow up shots and/transitions for multiple BG scenarios.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet but I can't wait to get one. It will be perfect for backing up my backup gun.

Real Guns

I just went through Ruger's 2010 catalog and this weapon is not in there. The smallest thing they have is the LCP .380

Some is telling a good story or not. The give away should have been him telling about the shot groups from horseback.

;)

Guest logicprevails

Hmmmm....from EDC to BCC (Body Cavity Concealment)! Not a good place for an NG, hmm?

(closed caption for the humor impaired)

Edited by logicprevails
Guest logicprevails
NO !!! I learned the hard way !!! Had one of my father-in-laws employee in my truck, he opened my glove box while I was backing up, saw my 357 MAG, grabbed it, aimed at the sky & fired 4 158 gr. hollow-points !! I then knew I needed a FRAME MOUNTY SAFETY on my gun for safety sake !!!

Four? Fired FOUR!?!? Not exactly accidental.....definitely negligent. That idiot probably would have figured out the safety and fired anyway....was it on Cinco De Mayo?

NO !!! I learned the hard way !!! Had one of my father-in-laws employee in my truck, he opened my glove box while I was backing up, saw my 357 MAG, grabbed it, aimed at the sky & fired 4 158 gr. hollow-points !! I then knew I needed a FRAME MOUNTY SAFETY on my gun for safety sake !!!

I'm anxious to learn how you plan to install a Canadian LEO on horseback onto a revolver. You thought the aftermarket Glock safety was ugly...

Some of you have your tinfoil wrapped too tight... ;)

Did you really have to look at Ruger's catalog or closely examine the pics?

Really?

+1

An all time great spoof.:D

I liked the part about changing from 20# to 10# paper for better penetration, and 122,000 rds without a failure.:clap:

In college I learned that if you leave the other 1/2 of your hoagie in the fridge, someone will eat it.

This was a lesson that was acceptable to learn the hard way.

Learning how to properly keep up with something such as a firearm IS NOT that kind of lesson.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that you shouldn't own a gun, no matter how robust and redundant it's safety mechanisms are.