IWB Carry

Guest B_Carter

Guest B_Carter

Let me make sure I understand this....if I want to carry IWB my pants must be able to 1) expand to accomodate the size of the pistol 2) purchase all new pants one size up 3) keep current pants and restrict blood flow to the lower region of my body.

I cant come up with a good remedy! How is it done? I hear about the MTAC and CTAC and Crossbreed....but does it prevent you from having one of the three mentioned scenarios?

Those who do it....HOW?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mtsumatt

Small of the back actually works with most of my pants. I use a regular IWB holster in the small of my back and it works well. It's very concealed. It isn't as readily accesible, but it's well concealed

Guest B_Carter
My pants all accommodate IWB or not.

Just makes one belt notch difference.

Main prob would be if one wears pretty snug form fitting britches, and especially if trying to tuck.

- OS

OS...your lucky. One notch for me...is the difference between breakfast and lunch! :D Getting a heater down the pants.....gonna need some extra tools.

OS...your lucky. One notch for me...is the difference between breakfast and lunch! :D Getting a heater down the pants.....gonna need some extra tools.
That's why it's OWB for me!!! I'll leave that IWB to them young trim studs. Now that the hip sockets and knees are worn-out, that 1911 feels like anchor on my hip after 3hrs. Now it's light weight "Tupperware" owb !!!:P
That's why it's OWB for me!!! I'll leave that IWB to them young trim studs. Now that the hip sockets and knees are worn-out, that 1911 feels like anchor on my hip after 3hrs. Now it's light weight "Tupperware" owb !!!:P

You are correct, sir!! Tried iwb with a keltec all day, ....once. I was miserable. So it's owb forever! :D

well i carry iwb daily g27 and have no probs. i'm not exactly a porker anymore either. i changed the way i eat a few years back and am in the gym at least 4 days a week; run 2-3 miles and lift for a half hour. lost 30 lbs 3-4 years ago and not gaining it again.

well i carry iwb daily g27 and have no probs. i'm not exactly a porker anymore either. i changed the way i eat a few years back and am in the gym at least 4 days a week; run 2-3 miles and lift for a half hour. lost 30 lbs 3-4 years ago and not gaining it again.
Well just bless your heart!;)

you run more in a day than i run in a year.....unless i end up on the wrong side of town :D;)

Guest boatme99

Well, I had to buy new pants anyway. I lost 70 pounds. Even before though, I didn't have a problem with pant size. Just loosen the belt 1 hole. At 3 o'clock position, I carry IWB in an inexpensive Don Hume.

Of course, all this changes if your pants are Spandex! :D

Guest Memphis_Malachi

I carry IWB. XD .40 kidney carry with 2 o'clock cant. I am a good size guy 6'3 260.

I found that in the first morning it was tight and uncomfortable, but after a few days of wearing it all day, including just laying around the house, It has gotten better and now it is hard to go anywhere with out it being there, Kinda like forgetting your watch, just dont feel right.

The only way I'll carry IWB is with a Crossbreed holster... Everything else I've tried is uncomfortable after a couple of hours.

(And btw, I hate these guys who excercise and run.. MILES? I can run to the bathroom in an emergency - that's it for me.)