What kind of dog people we got in here?

ShamGlock

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

One Chocolate Lab, his street rescued lady the Husky and two yappers.

One yapper is a Mini wiener dog and the other a Chihuahua (sp?) mix a newer addition so no pics. Saving it for hard times and the crock pot:p

Pics are nearly 2 years old, I didnt want to wake them for new ones:D

Da Lab....Almost 4 1/2 about 115 lbs, a big baby but vicious in protection mode.

DSC00725-1.jpg

His Lady....Around 4 as per vet, about 90 lbs, silent but backs the Lab and shows plenty teeth when doing so.

DSC00727-1.jpg

Da Boss.....Pushing 9, Noisy as heck and totally worthless for protection, dangerous only if tripped over.:D

HandyCam061.jpg

I got a mountain cur, what was described by a friend of mine from Alabama. Was dropped off in the neighborhood and it adopted us after a couple of weeks of irregular meals.

My cat is a calico Maine Coon that is 17 years old, another stray we adopted from a litter we found behind our home.

Guest HVAC Worker

I have a Black Lab female that is my duck hunting dog,rest of the year she just barks at the Fedx man and the UPS man.The wife has 4 pugs,all of which are rescue dogs.The pugs are not my favorite dog but I tolerate them.They have to much of a attitude.

Guest Sgt. Joe

Nice pair Brooksjr...They will be formidable to deal with soon. It seems this page is a Lab-fest. Mine came from hunting stock and he hunts every day.....

For something to eat and the most comfy place to take a nap:)

Jsj....Mine would not stay out in the snow long enough for a pic, it is "do business" and back in the house for him.

I guess I ruined him:rolleyes:

When I went to get him dude had Weimarainers and Labs....I was checking them all out and looked up and mine was sitting by my van door, He picked me I didnt pick him:tinfoil:

I for one will always have a large dog, I dont care for any of the ankle biters but I tolerate them.

I've got 3 of those hellions myself.

My wife and I do volunteer work for Weimarainer Rescue of the South.

i really don't know what i'd do if i had 3 of them. the one i have is such a character and demands so much attention, i couldn't more.

We have a fat, 7 year old, red female dobie from Doberman Rescue, and a border collie mix male from the Humane Society. Between the two of them they may have one half of a brain! However, they make me laugh and love unconditionally. Thats why I get up and go to work everyday while they stay home in the house and sleep!

i have a 8 year old spoiled rotten male american bulldog named buddy, and a 4 year old spoiled rotten female american bulldog named baby girl, they are two of my best friends.

i have a 8 year old spoiled rotten male american bulldog named buddy, and a 4 year old spoiled rotten female american bulldog named baby girl, they are two of my best friends.