Teaser...Noveske Diplomat

Seaslug

Well, my new baby is finally here. After 2 months of waiting on the Form 3 to come back, Noveske was finally able to ship my 7.5" Diplomat with VLTOR VIS upper and KX3 flash hider. This is my first NFA item, and the suspense is already killing me! I'm off to the Sheriff's Office tomorrow to get the ball rolling on the Form 4. Can't wait to take her home and trick her out! :D

NoveskeDiplomat001.jpg

NoveskeDiplomat003.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Mosins could I get for one of those? :eek:

Very Evil and mighty cool. :D I actually want to shoot that. When's the unveiling?

You could've gotten about eleventy billion Mosins for what I shelled out for that thing, but none of them would've had "Noveske" stamped on the side. ;) My butt definitely hurts, but at least I got a free hat and a free stripped lower in addition. :P

Oh, and the unveiling is whenever BATFE says it is...lol. I'm hoping for 3 months...

Edited by Seaslug

Be careful that Noveske kool-aid is some really good stuff! I think I'm going to sell my STG-556 and get a 6.8 with the Switchblock to add to the collection :D

Edited by thorn
I had to check out the company to see what the fuss is about.

So yeah, I'm impressed.

I don't know if I could stand having something of mine so close but not in my mitts!

- OS

Tell me about it... :D

On a brighter note, my Form 4 was signed by the Sheriff this morning, although I can't get fingerprinted until next Tuesday. Should have my whole packet on its way to BATFE by Wednesday at the latest, and then the clock will start ticking... :up:

How many round can you run through that bbl.I ask because the few times I have shot full auto, I run through a 1000 rounds like nothing.

I just bought a ps90 5.7 and got a couple extra 50 rnd mags. we could not keep 2 50's and a 30 full it's semi auto.

How many round can you run through that bbl.I ask because the few times I have shot full auto, I run through a 1000 rounds like nothing.

I just bought a ps90 5.7 and got a couple extra 50 rnd mags. we could not keep 2 50's and a 30 full it's semi auto.

It's actually only a semi-auto, so it won't be subject to the stresses that a full-auto would. It's also stainless steel rather than chrome-lined, but it's Noveske's proprietary stainless steel. The material they use scores a 32 on the Rockwell C scale, which is even harder than the call-out for the mil-spec M-16 barrel. John Noveske is on record as saying that he is aware of a number of his barrels that are still in service with over 15,000 rounds down the tube... :up:
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...