Knoxville Show-meeting the TGOers

jess01999

Hello all. I will be attending the show this weekend and would like to say hi to fellow TGO members. I have a shaved head, will be with my wife and maybe even one of my girls (2 year old). I also may eat my Wheaties and brave carring my Remy VSSF 22-250 of which I have for sale on here. If you would like, come up and say hello. Maybe I can learn the secret hand shake :).

Edited by jess01999
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnvolfan

I will be there early Saturday morning wearing my "Live Free or Die!" black T-shirt with yellow lettering. Maybe we should wear a TGO nametag or something with our TGO name on it. Hope to find some good deals!

I might bring my sks tha I am hoping to sell, but it looked like there was along line to get in for those who had guns with them

I plan on getting there around 10:00 or 11:00 (due to my wife having a girls night out on Friday) so I hope the line has died down by then.

Guest Baddawg865

I will be there. Probably around 9 i hope. And i'm not really sure what i will be wearing......i don't plan my outfit in advance.:woohoo:

I do believe we should all go to walmart tonight, get a tie-dye shirt in all kinds of colors, airbrushed with a TGO sign in the middle........i might even get a hat!

I plan on being there but without the headgear. I plan on wearing seven polos of different colors with the collars popped cause it looks so cool. If you see me, come on over.....over.

Guest clsutton21
I plan on being there but without the headgear. I plan on wearing seven polos of different colors with the collars popped cause it looks so cool. If you see me, come on over.....over.

2hn46tl.jpg

I'll be there at 9:00 as well. I will the one wearing clothes. I will most likely be wearing my blue boggan that makes me look like lumberjack jim. granted its not as kewl as mike.357 or suntzu's helmets, but it will have to do. i'm going to have to find me one of them cousin eddie hats, you know like on christmas vacation? maybe we should all buy an army helmet, everyone paint it a different color and display a TGO sticker on the side. TGO stickers are available aren't they? anyway, look forward to seeing the usual suspects. Hey tnvolzfan, if you find any good deals on small pistol primers before I get there, get me about a thousand. hopefully i will meet up with you there and return your stuff!!!

I'll be there at 9:00 as well. I will the one wearing clothes. I will most likely be wearing my blue boggan that makes me look like lumberjack jim. granted its not as kewl as mike.357 or suntzu's helmets, but it will have to do. i'm going to have to find me one of them cousin eddie hats, you know like on christmas vacation? maybe we should all buy an army helmet, everyone paint it a different color and display a TGO sticker on the side. TGO stickers are available aren't they? anyway, look forward to seeing the usual suspects. Hey tnvolzfan, if you find any good deals on small pistol primers before I get there, get me about a thousand. hopefully i will meet up with you there and return your stuff!!!