I sat behind Rudy

Krull

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I too was thinking Rudy! Rudy! He's a motivational speaker and often comes to Nashville. If you get a chance I highly recommend listening to him. As to the NY Rudy I also want to hear what he aid about 2a.

thats not what he told me....

:drool:

"I do not think the government should cut off the right to bear arms. My position for many years has been that just as a motorist must have a license, a gun owner should be required to have one as well. Anyone wanting to own a gun should have to pass a written exam that shows that they know how to use a gun, that they’re intelligent enough and responsible enough to handle a gun. Should both handgun and rifle owners be licensed...we’re talking about all dangerous weapons." Rudolph Giuliani

"As mayor of New York City, Rudolph W. Giuliani became the favorite Republican of gun control advocates.He spoke in favor of a licensing system for gun owners that would require trigger locks and firearms training, and he lobbied Congress to outlaw most military-style assault weapons. He was the only Republican mayor to join a lawsuit by dozens of cities against the gun industry, and he complained that Southern states had lax gun laws that fed the illegal weapons trade in the Northeast."

Edited by crimsonaudio

Im at work right now, however I will fill you all in on what he told me and how his position has changed. He's a big state should declare their own rules. And we talked about assault weapons as well. I will inform you all when I can sit at a computer instead of my phone.

Im at work right now, however I will fill you all in on what he told me and how his position has changed. He's a big state should declare their own rules. And we talked about assault weapons as well. I will inform you all when I can sit at a computer instead of my phone.

Fair enough, will be interesting to hear, but I suspect he's just changed positions in order to be a good republican. Giuliani's past actions speak much louder than words.

Fact is, he's a politician and most will say whatever you want to hear while doing what they think is best for us, regardless of what is right.

I'll be waiting on reading this as well. It sounds like you had a interesting conservation. He is a likable guy but like others said, the 2nd A was my problem with him. I hope what you have to say convinces me he has really changed.

Fair enough, will be interesting to hear, but I suspect he's just changed positions in order to be a good republican. Giuliani's past actions speak much louder than words.

Fact is, he's a politician and most will say whatever you want to hear while doing what they think is best for us, regardless of what is right.

+1

I'm from NY and believe me, he is no friend of gun owners! :D