Les Baer TRS

Kano

Will have it next week..

Test Target is 10 Rounds 50 Yards the size of a Penny.

The seller knows Les Baer and has a few of his pistols

He never shoots it because it's to nice looking ( I will have no problem shooting it)

The trigger is around 3 pounds and just a dream for small groups

It will never see a holster and will just be for range use...

I got a great deal on it...

TRP0032.jpg?t=1268937290

TRP0022.jpg?t=1268938232

TRP0102.jpg?t=1268938908TRP0112.jpg?t=1268938982

Edited by Kano
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigShot

VERY Nice, Kano. Congrats on the find!! :rolleyes:

It doesn't get any better than that test target either. Redefines "Tack-Driver", huh.

I been wanting tp go next level so bad. Wifey may be ready for a pity party and

open the gates for me to get the Baer of my dreams.

Happy for you, man. You done good.

Never see a holster? The TRS was concieved as a fighting pistol from the ground up. Shoot and carry the heck out of it. I don't see why people buy pistols like this and then make safe queens or target pistol out of them. Anyway congrats on the TRS

its'a fantastic gun, enjoy.

Will have it next week..

Test Target is 10 Rounds 50 Yards the size of a Penny.

The seller knows Les Baer and has a few of his pistols

He never shoots it because it's to nice looking ( I will have no problem shooting it)

The trigger is around 3 pounds and just a dream for small groups

It will never see a holster and will just be for range use...

I got a great deal on it...

TRP0032.jpg?t=1268937290

TRP0022.jpg?t=1268938232

TRP0102.jpg?t=1268938908TRP0112.jpg?t=1268938982

That is very nice my Friend, Congrats! and once you get use to that pistol, it will make an excellent carry weapon if you should decide to carry it!

Edited by willis68

Thanks Bro !!!

Been looking for Months for the right pistol at the right price.

VERY Nice, Kano. Congrats on the find!! :rolleyes:

It doesn't get any better than that test target either. Redefines "Tack-Driver", huh.

I been wanting tp go next level so bad. Wifey may be ready for a pity party and

open the gates for me to get the Baer of my dreams.

Happy for you, man. You done good.

I will shoot the heck out of it ..

I have 2... 1911's I use for carry ..

I got it for 25 & 50 yard shooting..

I have no safe Queens

Never see a holster? The TRS was concieved as a fighting pistol from the ground up. Shoot and carry the heck out of it. I don't see why people buy pistols like this and then make safe queens or target pistol out of them. Anyway congrats on the TRS

its'a fantastic gun, enjoy.

Thanks Bro..

I would use it as a back up if I had to but I got it for mostly range work.

I carry 2 Dan Wesson Valors one has 1000 rounds Zero problems and is a 1" 25 yard pistol.

The thing just feels great in my hands and I just like them for carry..:rolleyes:

That is very nice my Friend, Congrats! and once you get use to that pistol, it will make an excellent carry weapon if you should decide to carry it!