It's 1:30 in the afternoon, in the 70's

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another beer would probably be good.

thanks Jason, that is a swell idea! :poop:

I think I will take you up on it. Contemplating a ride on one of the quads after this cold one is drained.

Pretty relaxing with the Minister of War out of town making mischief somewher else. I do miss her cooking though.

I had planned on hitting the IDPA match today...but ended up cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, running to home depot to buy another weed eater and using said weed eater.

All I ask for is two Sundays a month....they always seem to get clogged up with other crap.

they always seem to get clogged up with other crap.

I pretty much get at least one day on the weekend to do whatever I darn well please. I draw the line at not having at least one day off a week, no comprimise on that one.

today was not all fun and games though. I did the weedeater thing here at the house and mowed the grass this morning. Then put the yard tractor along with the weedeater and tree saw in the truck to take care of my mother inlaws yard. Her dang grass was a foot tall in spots. Took near two passes over the grass to get it all knocked down.

Fixing to watch episode 5 of The Pacific, its been a good day. Start the grind again tomorrow.

Guest strelcevina
I pretty much get at least one day on the weekend to do whatever I darn well please. I draw the line at not having at least one day off a week, no comprimise on that one.

today was not all fun and games though. I did the weedeater thing here at the house and mowed the grass this morning. Then put the yard tractor along with the weedeater and tree saw in the truck to take care of my mother inlaws yard. Her dang grass was a foot tall in spots. Took near two passes over the grass to get it all knocked down.

Fixing to watch episode 5 of The Pacific, its been a good day. Start the grind again tomorrow.

and i was changing my roof all day :rofl:

im red and my skin feels hottttt

Guest Bluemax
gonna go spit some lead down on the range for a bit. Need to fiddle with a .22 for a bit

Mike, you know how to live, next time you feel the need to break out the 22's, I'll petition the warden for a yard pass. I came into a Ithaca model 49 22 singleshot a couple of weeks ago and haven't got to shoot her yet I'll p/u a 6 of big mouth Mickeys and we can kill some cans. Gimme a yell .

Guest jackdm3

Gimme bastard grass, weeds, shrubs, trees, whatever, anyday. No fun this weekend for Jack. Two days re-roofing a big section of roof that had given my grandmother grief by pouring onto her stove intermittently for years. I was only going to do the part where a low level roof abuts the second story. I start to peel off a 4'X14' section and find they never put tarpaper down in the house's 35 years! So that leads me to peeling off the whole big triangle on the hottest days of the year so far with no hint of a breeze.

Mother nature is seriously grudge-f****** us with all these abrupt changes in temperature. Memphis was doing winter weather and went straight to summerly 85 degrees in one week. Last year my FIL and I tore off his 3500 sq/ft roof last summer and put on steel panel, yet these two days tore me up as much as half a summer of roof job weekends.

Guest db99wj

Slept late, washed off the front of Jeep, had a bunch of bugs from my trip to and back from Louisville, KY, took my 2yr old, 6yr old, and 8yr old to Wendy's for lunch, trip to Homedepot for leaf bags, a carport light replacement, grass seed, installed carport light, took off doors of Jeep, road around, went to grocery store, hung out with kids and wife, good dinner, relaxing night.

Wife and I ended up riding around most of Saturday and Sunday. Had a few errands to run, etc. One of these weekends really soon I need to make preparations for planting a few food bearing plants but the ground in my garden spot is still too wet to do much with.

Guest jackdm3
I need some new hobbies. I have every Sunday and Monday off but hardly ever do much.

Cultivate self-employment ideas. You get a completely different attitude when you do something you don't have to do.

Guest FroggyOne2

Well this past weekend.. I shot at 1000 yards on sat.. 600 yards on sunday and at 1000 yards today.. what a wonderful weekend..