Lambs to the slaughter, Part 1

Guest trigem

Guest trigem

Lambs to the slaughter, Part 1

Right now, Washington is scheming and scamming to erode then erase the Second Amendment from our Constitution. And it will accomplish it through the signing of international treaties on gun control, bypassing the normal legislative process in Congress, tightening regulations upon firearm and ammunition manufacturers, using the antigun financing of tycoons and ultimately confiscating all firearms under the guise of terrorism patrol and enforcement. Without public debate and cloaked in secrecy, gun control will covertly come upon us like a thief in the night. One day, we will wake up to discover that the U.S. has signed a global treaty that will prohibit any transfer of firearm ownership, force reductions in the number of firearms privately owned and eventually eradicate the planet of guns for law-abiding citizens. Of course, the criminals will still illegally have their guns. And on that day, if you do not comply with that global treaty, you will be fined and face imprisonment. This is not a fictitious story or false warning. As sure as government health care has been shoved down our throats, so will the barrels of our guns. And left with little defense, we will go as lambs to the slaughter. Go to A Free Press for a Free People for more

wnd.com

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Thoreau said: " Under a government which imprisons unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison."

I think it'll only come to that if the American people allow it to happen.

I give WND.com the slight edge for credulity over EndTime.com, which isn't saying much.

See, I don't doubt WND over the fact that something like this will get signed. Didn't Obama already talk about enforcing some deal that was signed under Clinton and firearms? However, I think the world might be surprised how some Americans would stand up and fight if things did get pushed too far. I'm either going to fight what's right or end up living in heaven (that sounds better anyway any more.)