Flood Pictures

Thought we needed a place to upload any pictures of the flood that you have have. These three were taken by one of my best friends who works for NES. The first two are on Briley Pkwy at Opry Mills. The third one was at the NES yard downtown.

flood2.jpg

flood1.jpg

flood3.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest no_masters

here's mine, they are from the rosa parks/james robertson pkwy area, riverfront fairgrounds and berry hill:

floodpics--4159.jpg

floodpics--4151.jpg

floodpics--4145.jpg

floodpics--4142.jpg

floodpics--4125.jpg

floodpics--4114.jpg

floodpics--4113.jpg

floodpics--4107.jpg

floodpics--4112.jpg

floodpics--4098.jpg

floodpics--4093.jpg

floodpics--4084.jpg

floodpics--4077.jpg

floodpics--4071.jpg

floodpics--4062.jpg

dannnnng. Cool pictures, thanks for sharing. I can't believe it's that bad out there. It started raining in Knoxville around 7 and has not stopped. I doubt we will have any flooding though, I think it's supposed to stop by morning

Guest no_masters

lol. thats what I thought also. I live right next to belmont and it rained here almost all day since 7 or 8. Our power went out around 9 and came on a about 2 hrs ago

Guest CK1

When not on tour, almost every major music artist based out of Nashville keeps their gear in these buildings...

Ask anyone in the music biz around here about "Soundcheck" and they'll tell ya.

(the half submerged semi's are for Toby Keith's production, amongst others...)

233fed36.jpg

Guest Glock23ForMe
When not on tour, almost every major music artist based out of Nashville keeps their gear in these buildings...

233fed36.jpg

YOU MEAN THEY STEPPED ON AMAZING RACE?! jk

Guest Broomhead

Click for larger pictures:

This is the intersection to our street. Charlotte Pike and American Rd

th_may2nd13.jpg

Kroger parking lot adjacent to flooded roadway. Harding just west of White Bridge Rd.

th_may2nd23.jpg

Completely flooded roadway and intersection. Harding Rd and Hillwood Ave.

th_may2nd24.jpg

Same intersection, but from the right hand street. Hillwood Ave and Harding Rd. Notice the signs in the middle of picture, those are 7-8ft tall.

th_may2nd30.jpg

Me waving from the flooded intersection. Hillwood Ave and Harding Rd.

th_may2nd39.jpg

Another intersection of the same road about a mile away from the above pictures. Still flooded and washed out. Davidson Rd and Harding Rd.

th_may2nd37.jpg

This car couldn't see where the exit was at. Epic Fail? Church at Post Rd and Davidson Rd.

th_may2nd43.jpg

Same road, different intersection, another mile down, still flooded. Harding Rd/Highway 70S and Post Rd/Old Harding Rd.

th_may2nd47.jpg

Harpeth River boat landing. The water line is usually at the bottom of the trees that are to the right of the small gap towards the middle. Annex Ave at Cleece's Ferry.

th_may2nd51.jpg

The Harpeth River again. There is usually a 10-15' drop right after the guard rail. Parking lot of Cleece's ferry.

th_may2nd54.jpg

Guest db99wj
Thought we needed a place to upload any pictures of the flood that you have have. These three were taken by one of my best friends who works for NES. The first two are on Briley Pkwy at Opry Mills. The third one was at the NES yard downtown.

flood3.jpg

Is this the new Hybrid?:eek:

233fed36.jpg

Hope they have flood insurance. Not that Toby Keith cannot afford to replace the equipment but wow. That's all I can say.

Guest 6.8 AR

Did/could anyone get near the bluff next to I-40 at the grass farm

in Bellview? I'm wondering what the tracks look like. CSX is out of business from Nashville to Memphis for awhile. Looks like I get to go shooting this weekend. I've been around there with the water up to the ballast at the grist mill. From what I hear it was a lot higher.