Veto Poll--Communist Appeal

Guest 1eyedwillie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can vote as many times as you like... ;)

Well, I got this when I tried to vote a second time:

We didn't record your vote, because you or someone from your computer's address has already voted.

Well, I got this when I tried to vote a second time:

We didn't record your vote, because you or someone from your computer's address has already voted.

I think that was a jab at the person that said "vote early and vote often" I know steelharp would never suggest doing something underhanded.

Guest david_g17

Poll: Do you agree with Gov. Bredesen's veto of the bill to allow guns in Tennessee bars?

Thanks for your vote.

67% 597 No

32% 285 Yes

total votes: 882

Guest REDDOG79

Poll: Do you agree with Gov. Bredesen's veto of the bill to allow guns in Tennessee bars?

Thanks for your vote.

ResponsePercentVotesNo

68%625 Yes

31%285 total votes: 910

Well the Communist Appeal sure isn't going to use that poll with 72% saying Bedesen was wrong to veto. Nice work!

Can we do the same with the WSMV.com survey? I voted. Where do I get a "I Voted" sticker?

Guest 1eyedwillie

I agree that they will never use a poll in which the pro-gun side wins, but they WILL use one in which the anti-gun side wins. That is why it is always important to deny them this device by voting in as many of these polls as possible. Always vigilant! Because the anti side may occasionally lay low for a while, but they will never, never give up!

I agree that they will never use a poll in which the pro-gun side wins, but they WILL use one in which the anti-gun side wins. That is why it is always important to deny them this device by voting in as many of these polls as possible. Always vigilant! Because the anti side may occasionally lay low for a while, but they will never, never give up!

WSMV's past polls have failed to produce the results they wanted so notice the wording of their poll,"Should guns be allowed in areas where alcohol is served?" It should be obvious to anyone they are trying to manipulate peoples opinion. A good poll should have 3 options and read, Should citizens with a handgun carry permit be allowed to carry in restaurants and other places that serve alcohol as long as they are forbidden by law to consume alcohol while armed?

Yes:

No:

Not concerned:

Not concerned would actually be a positive vote and probably reflects the opinion of most people who do not carry.

Guest TNReb
75% NO

24% YES

We're now winning by a large margin.

THANKS, for the votes!

Yea! Want to take any bets on whether or not there will be any mention of this poll in any subsequent articles? :rolleyes: