I was furious when my daughter got a tatoo

What kind of job can he get? Well, if The Enigma (who is no half-asser like the guy in the pic from the original post) is any indication, he could be a sideshow performer, musician and actor, appear on an episode of pretty popular television show (The X Files) and probably make a pretty good living.

The Enigma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A picture of The Enigma:

TheEnigma.jpg

and here he is with his wife:

enigma_and_katzen.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

A friend works in payroll printing (they print the checks you receive) and isn't seen by anyone. He's required to wear a shirt with a collar. No nice Tees. Bet he couldn't even wear a banded-collar, as well.

Guest Catdaddy

I hate to admit it, but when I see that kind of lunacy, I can only wonder how much effort it would take to remove my foot from his a$$.

Wake up son. Get a job. Leave the designer drugs alone.

Guest Jamie
I hate to admit it, but when I see that kind of lunacy, I can only wonder how much effort it would take to remove my foot from his a$$.

Wake up son. Get a job. Leave the designer drugs alone.

Designer drugs? That looks like the effects of plain old Peyote, to me...

J.

Guest Phantom6
Designer drugs? That looks like the effects of plain old Peyote, to me...

J.

I don't think so! I've.... ahem... ah,er .... known people that smoked peyote 40 years ago and I gotta tell you, a thought like that never even came close to coming up. A lot of other stuff did but NEVER anything as rediculous as that. The first thing I think of when I see folks with piercings all over their heads is "If I were to butt-stroke you with my rifle, how many days would it take you to stop crying you dumba$$?"

What's peyote like?

More-ish. Like crack.

I do so love when people judge by appearances. I consider myself to be a fairly successful guy. I own my own business, before going self employed I worked for a reasonably high-profile engineering firm (we manufactured satelites & satelite receiving equipment) I started off in sales, dealing with companies who wanted to give me millions of pounds. At the time, I had flamingo pink dreads (which I've since shaved off) multiple facial piercings including very stretched lobes (all of which I still have) & full tattoing on my left arm.

Seems like I've done OK, what with being a freak & all.........

Mind you, I've never tried to run someone over! :shrug:

Guest Jamie
I don't think so! I've.... ahem... ah,er .... known people that smoked peyote 40 years ago and I gotta tell you, a thought like that never even came close to coming up. A lot of other stuff did but NEVER anything as rediculous as that. The first thing I think of when I see folks with piercings all over their heads is "If I were to butt-stroke you with my rifle, how many days would it take you to stop crying you dumba$$?"

The point here was that it didn't take "designer" drugs to make a person do something stupid... Hell, folks have been managing that for centuries with nothing more than alcohol.

It just takes a particular sort of brain... sometimes without any outside influence... and a person can come up with all sorts of nonsense to do to themselves, and others. :shrug:

J.

I have nothing against tattoos either, but all of mine can all be covered up too.

The thing that amazes me is that tattoos and piercings are NOT cheap. This freak has enough ink, metal, implants and scars on him to make a LOT of my mortgage pmts, so he must be making money doing something, right?

Guest Ae-35

Peyote ? Chew...... Puke.... chew... Puke..... then ..... like tak'n 2 hits of 4-way Window-pane. Disclaimer..... at least , that's what I heard 25 years ago. Of course my memory could be wrong.:screwy:

Peyote ? Chew...... Puke.... chew... Puke..... then ..... like tak'n 2 hits of 4-way Window-pane. Disclaimer..... at least , that's what I heard 25 years ago. Of course my memory could be wrong.:(

That's why the synthetic mescaline was a better way to go. Retching was minimized. Much more predictable dose, too.

Milkshakes were the preferred delivery agents for the raw buttons in the circles I frequented.

Ya never really knew what you'd get with x number of buttons from a batch, but of course that was part of the adventure, too.

Like you, this was what I vaguely remember hearing from all the weirdos that did that sort of thing. :screwy:

- OS

Guest Jamie
You knew some real dumbos, then.

You don't smoke it.

You eat it.

- OS

I wasn't gonna mention that, since I have no experience with the stuff, and figured he probably knows more about it than I do. ;):(

A couple of my great great whatevers probably have plenty of experience with it though... ( Lakota Sioux/Blackfoot )

J.

Tats, piercings, etc. generally don't bother me. I figure folks do/have such modifications done for one two reasons:

1. They like them. In which case, it's their body and their freedom to do so if they wish. That's liberty, baby!

2. They just do it to shock others. In which case, the best way for me to not oblige is to not be shocked.

I may react differently to that philosophy depending on my mood, though.

Of course, unlike some guys I don't necessarily think that having a tat or two automatically makes a woman look trashy, unattractive or anything else. Hell, I think that Kat von D is a gorgeous woman, in spite of (or maybe partly because of) all of her ink.

Kat-Von-D.jpg

Edited by JAB