Registration?

Guest KustomHD

HEY HIGHLANDER

In Michigan if you found a handgun in the store that you wanted you would have to go to your local police dept. to get a (Purchase Permit)

give them all your personal info. they check you out state, county sheriff, state police, if everything checks out ok they give you a Purchase Permit. Then go to the store buy your gun. Then bring part of the Purchase Permit with the gun info make, model, serial number back to your local police dept. so the can enter the gun info into a data base that is the registration process

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newsflash: Knoxville police break up crime ring. Discover it's just a Vols huddle.

Four Vols players are in a car together. Who's driving?

The police.

A Vols player was arrested for stealing a police car. He saw "911" on the side and thought it was a Porsche.

UT has hired a new defensive coordinator. Robert Shapiro starts Monday.

What do a Vols fan and a medium pizza have in common?

Neither can feed a family of four.

<<puts on asbestos underwear for the upcoming flaming>> :rolleyes:

Now, back on topic....We'll let you keep UofM and the Tigers (since we don't have an MLB team), and we'll just feel sorry for you if you keep the Lions. But you can't keep the Wings. You have to switch to a Preds jersey. It's state law.

And since I didn't say it earlier, welcome to Tennessee.

Edited by monkeylizard
Guest Pig957
AND:

You don't have to de-register anything in Michigan. It's not required and there's no mechanism to do it.

I beg to differ!! There is a requirement to de-register anything in Michigan. The procedure requires that all weapons be deposited with a resident in Indiana for aleast one year before being released to the free state of TN. PM me and I will be more than happy to "store" your weapons for you.

Guest The Highlander
HEY HIGHLANDER

In Michigan if you found a handgun in the store that you wanted you would have to go to your local police dept. to get a (Purchase Permit)

give them all your personal info. they check you out state, county sheriff, state police, if everything checks out ok they give you a Purchase Permit. Then go to the store buy your gun. Then bring part of the Purchase Permit with the gun info make, model, serial number back to your local police dept. so the can enter the gun info into a data base that is the registration process

Dude, you so seriously scared me. Dang, that is like living in California, or Nazi Germany, or something. Don't even joke about stuff like that. Yeesh.

Oh yeah, what about them Appalachian State Mountaineers?!? Michi-who? Michi-gone! By the way, you realize your former coach is actually a good Tennessee boy don't you! He grew up just down the road about 20 minutes from another college coach named Steve Spurrier (a name most hated in Tennessee---I'll probably get banned from the forum for actually typing it here.)

Welcome to Tennessee!

The Highlander

Guest johnsuttontn

One of the last free states. You can buy a gun from your buddy or even someone here and as long as your not a felon or mentally unstable you can have as many as you want. Carrying them around is a different story. You can devide mag and gun and say your "transporting" and still be within the law. This is a great state. Make sure you become a vol fan within a certin time though.

Guest Dean Wormer

Hmmm, Ive been in Tennesee for more than six months and haven't yet been arrested/sent papers for not pulling for the Vols, before you get on me about that, at least I don't pull for the G--D--- Cowboys (seems alot of Memphians I've met are Cowboy fans WTF).

Make sure you become a vol fan within a certin time though.

So long as the "certain time" is never, OK. 17 years hasn't done it for me. Nobody respects the man who changes his sports allegiances, period. As much as I hate all things Michigan, from little league on up, I have more respect for a subhuman wolverine fan than one who would become a born-again Vol, Trojan, Gator, Whatever the hell a Crimson Tide is, Tiger, Fightin' Irishman, Ute, Seminole, or anything else.

I may, however, give him a pass on the Lions...seriously, what they've been up to just isn't right.