Nashville Show at Al Menah Temple Aug 21-22,2010

Guest HvyMtl

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HvyMtl

Ouch. Well. I had hoped for a better show than Goodman's or RK. I think I will still check it out, as I have never been to the location, even tho I am a native Nashvillian.

dlm37015, what do you sell at the shows?

If the quality of the show where ever it is being held is as worthless as their web site, then it is a sure bet that I am wasting 65 miles of driving plus my entry fee.

I do hope they do earn enough to sen an employee to webmaster class.

According to studies, one has 7 secounds to supply some useful information on a web siteand without effort looking all around all of the "links" I found diddly-squat.

I have to go to pick up something of mine from a dealer, but sure hope I cn get him on the phone and avoid money to get something of mine back.

If I am in the area I may just go to Bellshire and pick up something they have for me and avoid wasted time.

Edited by TCLouis
Guest HvyMtl

WHAT??? NO JERKY??? Aw man...

Is there Preserves? Tell me the preserves made it???

What about the massage? That make it???

Seriously, though, Tell us where your booth is so us TNGunOwners can come visit you. Best of luck, hope you make some $...

STEELHARP: What you gonna bring to sell? Might as well post it, mebbe someone here will want it.

i am in the middle with reloading supplies please let me know who you are get a little better deal i have been in the hospital and most likley wont get there till this afternoon but i am the tall guy that sells reloading supplies and always like to meet fellow tgoers David

Guest HvyMtl

Recommended

Good show compared to the last Goodman and RK I have been to.

My complaints: Poor lighting. It is a bit sad to have to use flashlights to see items. Really tight space- hard to walk through.

Compliments: Seemed to have more vendors than RK or Goodman. Good parking. People running it are friendly. Curious as to how I heard about the place and their website.

Wish there was more mil surp there, but what you gonna do?

I went today. Going in, I didn't expect much. I was pleasantly surprised. My two complaints are like the others said, the aisles were small and the lighting could've been better. I used a flashlight to look at some stuff in part of the building. The Gutter Guard people and someone selling some kind of blue stuff were there, but they were off to the side in a separate room. I think there may have been another non- gun related dealer there, but I'm not sure. I'd say better than 95% of the vendors were gun related.

Overall, I liked it better than the last Murfreesboro show I went to. A couple of dollars cheaper to get in, and closer to those of us north of Nashville. I'd probably go back if they had another one there.