Fred Thompson....

Guest TargetShooter84

Creeky you killed me with the completed me comment, I coughed a potatoe chip up my nose, funniest thing I have read in days!!!!:rolleyes::bowrofl:

And to anyone I made mad, was not my intent, I really was curious as to what drew you to him. He kind of left me flat after his initial announcement.

Rightwinger I am gonna vote for Hillary :taunt:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most likely out-live her.*

If she is not the anti-Christ I have found that mean nasty people tend to go on a while.

And according to the History Channel last night, life on earth may well end in 2012.

Seriously I am thinking about Huckabee and McCain. Mostly all of them are leaving me flat.

Depends on if you're a Republican or a conservative I guess. There are many Rep. candidates left but only one conservative and certainly only one that supports the 2A.

Guest triggertime

Fred's lackluster desire and drive is entirely attributed to his goofy wife.

It was clear in the beginning that she didn't want him to run. She didn't want the inconvenience in their lives. She was quite blatant about that early on in her

interview for 60 minutes. She single handedly killed his campaign with what she

said in that interview.

"Trophy wife", eh? Dingbat is more like it....

Creeky you killed me with the completed me comment, I coughed a potatoe chip up my nose, funniest thing I have read in days!!!!:):bowrofl:

And to anyone I made mad, was not my intent, I really was curious as to what drew you to him. He kind of left me flat after his initial announcement.

Rightwinger I am gonna vote for Hillary B)

Mike,

I know all the shortcuts to Corryton from Knoxville ! Don't make me drive all the way up there! I ain't go my Homey sights installed yet!

Last edited by Junglist : Yesterday at 04:47 PM. Reason: i misspelled mayan*

Now how often do you get to see Mayan in any forum, much less misspelled, observed as misspelled and corrected!?

Hats off Junglist, double bonus points for usage and spelling!

(-1 for not capitalizing "i" in the reason:()