Kel-Tec KSG-12

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind having one of those. The shotguns, not fancy nuts. And yes that guy is full of himself.

Edited by bkelm18
I find it hilarious how some of these guys play 'dress-up' when they're out shooting.

That's my original impression when I see his videos. He acts like he's a member of Delta Force or some crap. :)

I respect the hell out of those guys myself, but part of that respect includes my refusal not to try to pass myself off as one of them on the shooting range or on the web.

I respect the hell out of those guys myself, but part of that respect includes my refusal not to try to pass myself off as one of them on the shooting range or on the web.

+1 on that

Guest bkelm18

I mean, I understand the wearing of that "type" of clothing when doing stuff like that. It works well, wears well, and is generally comfortable. I mean that's what they were designed for. But it's very easy to go overboard like NuttyNancy.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Alright, I've seen enough bashing of Nutnfancy. The point of this thread was to show that Kel-tec is making an awesome shotgun. If anyone continues to bash Nutnfancy, then mods please close this thread. I posted the link to his video because he was the first one I seen to cover the KSG12.

Alright, I've seen enough bashing of Nutnfancy. The point of this thread was to show that Kel-tec is making an awesome shotgun. If anyone continues to bash Nutnfancy, then mods please close this thread. I posted the link to his video because he was the first one I seen to cover the KSG12.

Are you Nutnfancy? Lighten up Francis.

The shotgun looks badass. That is well covered in the other thread.

Guest bkelm18

Sounds like someone loves Nutnfancy... :lol::drama::D

Oh yeah, Nutnfancy sucks. :D

Yes the KSG12 looks awesome. I still want one. And there's already a thread going on it. :)

Yah, there's already a big thread about the KSG12 here.

This is the first thread I've seen about 'nutnfancy' and his humorous poser outfits.

Guest Grudgie

I thought Nutnfancy was part of some top secret Air Force job? While I find his obsession with all things 'tacticool' childish, evry man has a right to a hobby. I don't think he disrespects the military. The military is unconstitutional anyway.

I definately would like to buy one of those shotguns by the way. Very innovative design.

If that's the case then a lot of people proudly serve their country in an unconstitutional way...

Oh boy, I'd LOVE to hear him explain this from Article II of the US Constitution:

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States
  • Moderators

I am pretty sure he is referring to the intention of many of the founders for the U.S. to not have a standing army as they were distrustful of them. The intention was to raise an army only in time of war, and allow the unorganized militia to be at the ready if needed for actions less than full scale war, hence the "When called into the actual Service of the United States" portion of that clause. Sometimes, however the needs of reality frustrate the best of intentions, and the fact that we have been in a semi-constant state of conflict over our 234 years just doesn't allow for the military to stand down in the way the framers would have preferred.

Though the argument against the constitutionality of a standing army I believe is fatally flawed, it cannot be fully dismissed as it definitely was the desired position of many of the founding fathers.