Available Colors to appeal to your significant other!

Guest KCC

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pink glock is ok, but the purple M&P is ugly.

Niether are my cup of Tea, but beauty is in the eye of the customer! LOL I posted this on facebook and the gitls loved the purple over the pink.. Thats the light pink. The dark pink or pink panther/prison/pepto pink has a deeper look and more rich.

Guest highvoltage

my wife likes the purple to. what coating is that and how does it hold up? looks like you will be getting some of my money lol

my wife likes the purple to. what coating is that and how does it hold up? looks like you will be getting some of my money lol

Its cerakote. Have had no complaints whatsoever! Ive done AR's in digital urban, duty guns, training guns for ranges etc. Its a world better than the stock finish, corrosion resistant, and chemical resistant. The duck hunters like to have a base coat in the ceramic, like a brown, tan or black. Then they use a spray paint to put their own "camo" look on it. At the end of the year, they wipe it down with mek, and start over with a new can of spray paint. MEK or other thinners wont come close to fading the or removing the ceramic!

Tell your wife I can hook her up! Just let me know.

Thank you!

I may get one if it will inspire some buppy flashin'

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Guest friesepferd
Available Colors to appeal to your significant other!

... I really don't think my husband is that big of a fan of pink and purple.

(I'm not at all either btw :rolleyes: )

My wife never was a fan of any other color than black or stainless. I've tried to spice up some of my personal ones but they always end up black again. I've showed here a few pink guns and some with a nice pearl coat on them and still not a fan. More power to ya though KCC, hopefully you don't waste too much on stocking those colors since Cerakote isn't cheap.

You should try your hand a mixing some of the titanium's into other colors and see what you get. I did a 3 parts graphite black to 1.5 parts blue titanium and it turned out pretty good. The titaniums give the predominant color a nice metalic flake look to it, it does take some trial and error though.

My wife never was a fan of any other color than black or stainless. I've tried to spice up some of my personal ones but they always end up black again. I've showed here a few pink guns and some with a nice pearl coat on them and still not a fan. More power to ya though KCC, hopefully you don't waste too much on stocking those colors since Cerakote isn't cheap.

You should try your hand a mixing some of the titanium's into other colors and see what you get. I did a 3 parts graphite black to 1.5 parts blue titanium and it turned out pretty good. The titaniums give the predominant color a nice metalic flake look to it, it does take some trial and error though.

I've mixed a few colors here and there. The pink is a huge hit around here. At the DU banquet, we sold 7 pink, 4 purple, 5 two tones, and 3 solids. So it wasn't bad!

I didn't think the Purple on black was all that bad. I bet Red on black would look really nice. Have you ever tried an XD?

I apologize but not sure what u mean by XD..

Springfield Armory XD

You did the Glock and the M&P so well, I just wondered if you had ever done the S/A XD

I've not coated one yet but I would love to. I hope my next personal gun will be this.

If you ever do one PLEASE post pics. I'd like to see it.

The XD is my true love for auto's and Tan, green and black are getting kind of ho hum.

I sure will!! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
That gun ain't go no trigger.

Do you have an invisible coating? :D

Dang you gave away my secret!!! Actually with this gun you just use your voice for the sound effect. :$