Please, I need your prayers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Hang in there man. I'm sure you have noticed already, but the members of this forum aren't going to stop praying on your behalf until you tell them otherwise. TGO'ers have a knack of standing in the gap for one another.

Guest dboonekilledabearhere

Prayer for David and family. Dear Heavenly Father we come to you tonight to ask that you lay your healing hands and spirit upon David and his family. We pray that you remove the illness from this young man and give him the opportunity to serve you and praise your name. We ask that you hold him in your loving arms to comfort him and give him peace. A Parent should not have to lose a son at such a youg age. You know what this feels like so please be with this family and their son. You have the power to heal. We love you and we ask this special prayer of you.It is in your son Jesus' precious name we pray...AMEN

May God bless you and give you peace.

Edited by dboonekilledabearhere

My son is now out of the ICU and into a regular hospital room. I have returned home to get back to life as usual here in Tennessee. He lives and is hospitalized in upstate NY and it's still winter up there! I'm glad to be back where it's warm.

Again, I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. It was comforting to know you were praying for his recovery and I believe it made a difference. He was in very bad shape and the doctors were unsure if he would make it. He will still be hospitalized for a little while longer before returning to the physical rehabilitation facility to resume learning to walk on his prosthetic leg. The diabetes makes him vulnerable to infection and that's how this episode started and he'll need to watch this closely. His positive attitude is amazing for a young man with so many strikes against him.

Thank you all for your support. I can't express how much it has meant to me and my family. Y'all are the best!