Yeah, let's keep voting for those '2A supporting' Republicans

Guest tedbo

I too am sorry about Lt.Gov. Ramsey's stance. I will be sure to light his phone up,especially since we had a quality talk at the 2nd Amendment rally at The Outpost Armory!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am against the bill too.

So I can't carry on a school campus but a janitor can. Being an employee makes them more trustworthy than me, or you, or anyone else with a valid HCP?

Dump the bill, it is a POS anyway.

Edited by Mike.357

So I can't carry on a school campus but a janitor can. Being an employee makes them more trustworthy than me, or you, or anyone else with a valid HCP?

It's a step in the right direction. One of my professors is ex military. If they won't let me carry I'd feel a hell of a lot better if he was armed rather than no one at all.

Guest 6.8 AR

Are you going to have that same professor throughout

your stay in college? What about all the liberal ones

who teach the trash? I sincerely doubt they would

carry, unless it is locked and the ammo is in another

building. I think the step is backward unless you can

carry. It is separating the carry holders because of

politics within the college. Your and my tax dollars

at work the wrong way. Erik, I'd trust your judgment

before I'd trust someone like that. Nothing against

that professor, but he is just one of many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to agree. Why should faculty or any other employee have any more right to defend themselves than a student?

It's a step in the right direction. One of my professors is ex military. If they won't let me carry I'd feel a hell of a lot better if he was armed rather than no one at all.

I would not feel any safer. All that means is he made the score with some type of weapon. I'll let our service members comment further on that but those guys are not trained for campus pyschos or typical law-enforcement matters.

Guys, it is NOT a perfect bill. But it IS a tiny move in the right direction. Remember, that is how you get laws done right, one tiny step at a time. This year we get the staff to carry, next year, students with permits. The year after that, all permit holders. Any bill is a good bill if it moves us in the right direction, no matter how small the step.

Guest 6.8 AR

As I would normally agree with you, the problem with

the whole process is we the people get a little crumb

tossed at us when it's us who should be in control of,

or start the debate, concerning legislation that may or

may not be the right kind. Some nice person ponders

and listen to a lobbyist to make a piece of legislation

and then pats himself on the back telling us it is the start

of more good legislation. BS! We've been falling for that

for far too long. These fools need their wings clipped if

they won't do a better job for the people of this state.

I guess I needed to rant. But I do think this kind of

legislation is just "feel good lite", and a waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk