Osama isn't really dead

Guest TargetShooter84

Guest TargetShooter84

I want to see his body first to know the US Gov't isn't lying to help boost Obama's approval ratings....

EDIT: I DID NOT START THIS THREAD! Daniel did and moved all posts into this thread. Just clearing things up!

If you have a problem with this thread, send a PM to Daniel, the moderator, not me.

Thanks.

Edited by TargetShooter84
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think that the president would come out and tell congress, the nation, and teh world that we have killed and have the body of osama bin laden?

All I said was I'm skeptical. Why do you care? I personally felt he was probably killed a long time ago but the timing now is odd. I hope it's true. He hopefully got what he deserved.

Guest bkelm18
All I said was I'm skeptical. Why do you care? I personally felt he was probably killed a long time ago but the timing now is odd. I hope it's true. He hopefully got what he deserved.

Killed now or killed 5 yrs ago... I really don't care. He's dead.

The U.S. team took custody of bin Laden's remains. A U.S. official later said bin Laden had been buried at sea and the remains were handled in accordance with Islamic practice, which calls for speedy burial

Quote from the link above.

Officials said bin Laden’s body, which was in U.S. custody, was given a sea burial.

Usama Bin Laden Killed in Firefight With U.S. Special Ops Team in Pakistan - FoxNews.com

He will never be seen if this is true. Now this is getting fishier by the minute. We find and kill the guy we have been searching for for close to a decade and then they dump him over the side into the ocean. He should be paraded for all to see but mostly for his followers to see.

After reading this I am calling BS. I bet within a week there will be a tape released by OBL saying "haha".

This sounds like a scheme to improve BHO's ratings at a time when they are the lowest they have been and his birth certificate issues are coming under more scrutiny. By the time we all figure out it was a ruse he will be in office for another 4 years.

Dolomite

Edited by Dolomite_supafly

And think about this.

Imagine if, for whatever reason he wasn't killed, this could be used for his as well as his cause's benefit. All the media coverage that he was killed and that we confirmed it before throwing his body into the sea. Then he shows up in a video or even in person saying he was in fact killed by the infidels but later rose from the sea alive. This would make every muslim in the world a follower of his and he would be a god in their eyes. He could command the muslim masses to do his bidding and most probably would. After all he rose from the dead and only gods do that.

I know it is a bit far fetched. Imagine the implications if he is in fact still alive.

Dolomite

Guest bkelm18
And think about this.

Imagine if, for whatever reason he wasn't killed, this could be used for his as well as his cause's benefit. All the media coverage that he was killed and that we confirmed it before throwing his body into the sea. Then he shows up in a video or even in person saying he was in fact killed by the infidels but later rose from the sea alive. This would make every muslim in the world a follower of his and he would be a god in their eyes. He could command the muslim masses to do his bidding and most probably would. After all he rose from the dead and only gods do that.

I know it is a bit far fetched. Imagine the implications if he is in fact still alive.

Dolomite

That is exactly why IMO that the gov't isn't going to create a huge lie about this one. The stakes are too high. Even if he died years ago, even if he's not dead but he's being held by the US somewhere secret, either way, they are going to ensure he's out of the picture for good.

Guest 6.8 AR
And think about this.

Dolomite

Nothing far fetched about it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And to add fuel to the fire.

The DNA matches him as well as his 49 other siblings. It was known that he has travelled with members of his family.

I hope the burial at sea is BS to prevent any possible attempts to free him and that we have his live ass in custody. That way we can put him to death on national television.

I am not saying it is a conspiracy. I am just saying that it is odd that after you have caught the most sought after person in the world why would you worry about religious ceremonies and bury him at sea within 24 hours. I do know their religion requires them to be buried rather quickly but I wonder if he was facing Mecca at the time of his burial which is also required.

Conspiracies are hard to hide when a lot of people are involved and when something actually did happen. Much harder to hide when fewer people are involved or if nothing happened. Imagine if it never happened and all the news getting reported came from the White House press office. Try to find someone to say that it did happen (when it didn't) is harder than finding someone to say it didn't happen (when it did).

I hope at some point video and pictures are released. Also, every member on the raid will have the opportunity for a book deal so after they exit the service they will be writing books.

Dolomite

Guest bdrum419

I dont have an opinion whether he is dead or alive. All I am for sure is "they" can tell us whatever kind of story we want and we have to choose to believe them or not. None of us can actually confirm or refute what they say. I am certianly not anti- government or any sort of radical just simply logical. I just take everything with a grain of salt because its 90% bs and 10% lies.

You just never know how bad the drug problem is, until it hits so close to home. There never was an Osama. He was made up by Rachel Maddow to hide the fact she is a lesbian.

That can't be true, nothing has ever been able to hide that...

Hell yeah, and I'm outa tin foil. Headed tp the store now.

Yah, grab a case for me, too, wil ya'?