The end of the world (May 2011 version)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GunTroll

Same here. Except I'll be elbow deep in customers guns sadly.

Can't help to be a bit concerned :D . Mostly due to all the humor involved. I would hate to be making fun of all of this and then it turns true. The irony would be......funny.

Guest drv2fst

Golf tournament around lunch. Cookout later in afternoon.

At 6:00 laying out some old clothes in yard to make folks think I disappeared.

gonna fix the grandsons mini bike, again. I suspect he will be riding it tomorrow.

And even if this rapture thing happens I know I will still be here and as long as the roads don't crumble or Clinch Mountain falls down I will be where I am supposed to be at tomorrow.

gonna fix the grandsons mini bike, again. I suspect he will be riding it tomorrow.

And even if this rapture thing happens I know I will still be here and as long as the roads don't crumble or Clinch Mountain falls down I will be where I am supposed to be at tomorrow.

:)

Dolomite

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez
Maybe this thing was a typo and they ment Raptors. I'm packing my dinosaur gun.

Totally stealing this one.

Guest J.D. Skull

Don't know what all the excitement is about. The rapture was 2yrs ago. You know! When we elected the Anti-Christ Prez.:D

At 6:00 laying out some old clothes in yard to make folks think I disappeared.

:D I might do this too. Plant a sign in the front yard declaring "The end is nigh!" and put a pile of clothes, pair of shoes, a half-eaten burrito and can of beer next to it. Oh, and a hat.

Edited by Garufa

Well..the potluck is off...the wife decided she's too crippled up to go...I made 10 pounds of polish sausage too...I know what I'm going to be eating for couple of days...I believe....I be;ieve...I believe I'll have a shot of rum.

Anybody out there?

Am I the only one left?

I can't be all that bad of a person :lol:

Dolomite

Now I am still here and the group that predicted this is still on the Internet broadcasting as well

Family Bible Ministry - live streaming video powered by Livestream

I think they are talking about we have been spared now.

If anyone harmed themselves because of this, I think that group should be held responsible.

There have been people have have quit their jobs, sold houses, and they will be crashing hard tomorrow.

In my opinion that makes this criminal and akin to screaming fire in a crowded building.

Edited by vontar