www.BattleMug.com is up and running! Feedback?

www.battlemug.com is up and running under it's own steam.

Included is the online store and an image gallery.

Please take the time to check the site out and email me feedback.

* Keep in mind, I am semi-retarded when it comes to web design, so yes, I realize this is a very basic site and lacks the high speed coolness of professionally built websites.

**Some of you may notice that the retail price has come WAY down!

I was able to negotiate a lower production cost from my CNC facility, by committing to a large volume of mugs over the next 12 months.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty good to me Joe. Am liking the new price. I remember I was in the store one day, and thought to myself, "Cool, they've got a Battle Mug on the counter for display." But after picking it up I realized it was someone's coffee.

"100% MADE IN THE USA!"

But the handle, which is extra item, says "imported" ?

- OS

I don't make carry handles, nor are they a profit center for me.

Don't like my imported carry handles? I highly recommend that people not buy them.

I don't make carry handles, nor are they a profit center for me.

Don't like my imported carry handles? I highly recommend that people not buy them.

Jeez, it was just a question. You asked for feedback, but I guess didn't really want it?

- OS

Jeez, it was just a question. You asked for feedback, but I guess didn't really want it?

- OS

I would say that is an observation, not feedback.

What would be your solution?

I have a few options:

1. Don't offer carry handles for sale

2. Offer U.S. made carry handles for 75 to 90 bucks each

3. Continue to offer an imported carry handle at a fair price but not mention the fact that the item is made in Asia

4. Leave things as they are.

I am open to suggestions, but keep in mind, I am in the business of making/selling Battle Mugs, not carry handles.

They are offered on my website as a convenience

You know those key holders that you push and it honks your carhorn and flashes your lights so you can find your car? This needs one of those. That kind of electronics can be tiny...a simple beeper and a LED. A keychain with a "Help! I lost my Beer" button.:)

Edited by bajabuc
You know those key holders that you push and it honks your carhorn and flashes your lights so you can find your car? This needs one of those. That kind of electronics can be tiny...a simple beeper and a LED. A keychain with a "Help! I lost my Beer" button.:)

lol. If there was an award for the TGO member that offers the most interesting and random posts day in and day out, you Sir, would win that award!

Having a beer with you is high on my list of things "to do"

At my age "getting lucky" means I found my car in WalMarts parking lot.

As an aside...for a guy like me, a button on the mug that made my keyring beep would be good.

Edited by bajabuc
I would say that is an observation, not feedback.

What would be your solution?

I have a few options:

1. Don't offer carry handles for sale

2. Offer U.S. made carry handles for 75 to 90 bucks each

3. Continue to offer an imported carry handle at a fair price but not mention the fact that the item is made in Asia

4. Leave things as they are.

I am open to suggestions, but keep in mind, I am in the business of making/selling Battle Mugs, not carry handles.

They are offered on my website as a convenience

At the very least remove this from your homepage as to avoid such confusion...

"1. 100% MADE IN THE USA! Yeah, we get pissed when we see fan-boys buying stuff made in China"

Am I understanding correctly that the mug does not come with a handle at all?

Correct, Battle Mug DOES NOT come with a carry handle.

Lots of buyers can dig through their garage/gun bags and find one or two laying around.

For those that do not a a spare handle, they can buy one from my website or elsewhere.

At the very least remove this from your homepage as to avoid such confusion...

"1. 100% MADE IN THE USA! Yeah, we get pissed when we see fan-boys buying stuff made in China"

Am I understanding correctly that the mug does not come with a handle at all?

I believe that is what he said. The handle is an accessory that is offered through another manufacturer. I believe you could use any standard carry handle. The Mug itself, which is what he is having made and he designed, is 100% made in the USA. He can't say the same about any accessory you add to the mug. Some want a hanlde and some don't care. I'm sure some have one laying around, that came with a rifle, they don't use.

Guest db99wj

When you go to the home page, and you select Gallery, Unit Orders, About Us, Buy Battle Mug, it takes you to that page, in the same window, however, when you hit Home, it opens a new window. Is that the site doing that or something in my settings? I would think that all the links would open a new window if it were my settings.

Love the Gallery!

When you go to the home page, and you select Gallery, Unit Orders, About Us, Buy Battle Mug, it takes you to that page, in the same window, however, when you hit Home, it opens a new window. Is that the site doing that or something in my settings? I would think that all the links would open a new window if it were my settings.

Love the Gallery!

Yep, that's the only thing I saw that needed attention. Otherwise, looks good Joe. Images all look great.

carry handles on ebay...prices from 17 bucks up

lol...then people should buy them from ebay.

* The handles I sell are mil-spec handles intended for use on a M4 rifle.

17.00 handles are normally painted (not phosphate coated) and are designed for use on airsoft toys.