www.BattleMug.com is up and running! Feedback?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the end is threaded there's not reason to take out your wallet. Just sayin'. :)

Ohh not true. Karmel Makes a red wine called King David. I love that stuff. It'll leave you curled up in the fetal position if you "Like it" too much, but it's good stuff, and less than $10 too. I could go for a frosty Battle Mug® full right now!

Ohh not true. Karmel Makes a red wine called King David. I love that stuff. It'll leave you curled up in the fetal position if you "Like it" too much, but it's good stuff, and less than $10 too. I could go for a frosty Battle Mug® full right now!

I know. I'm just messin'. Except about drinking beer out of a bottle. That's a serious foul. :P

Beer might be good out out of it but I mix up a mean Jack & Coke in mine. Pour Jack until almost full then top with a cap full of diet coke. Works GREAT every time.

Had some Dom Perignon from my Battle Mug one time. It was interesting.

Never tried Jack out of the mug...that's a lot of Jack...

Had some Dom Perignon from my Battle Mug one time. It was interesting.

Never tried Jack out of the mug...that's a lot of Jack...

Yes it is, I believe that will be the first thing I try out of mine when I get it!

Guest midnitelamp

strikes me as absurd as 20" wheels on a '82 cutlass. maybe we could chip in and have one engraved to buford for instructor of the year.

• Moderators
I know. I'm just messin'. Except about drinking beer out of a bottle. That's a serious foul. ;)

I guess it is a good thing I don't drink my beer out of a bottle seeing as it is a foul. It is ok to keep drinking it out of the can, right? :P

I wish it was just me feet they stole! "Hey where is my head? I CAN'T FIND MY HEAD?!?!?!? WHERE THE HELL IS MY HEAD????"

Don't worry I don't drink like that much anymore. I have gotten to where I like being able to tolerate light in the morning instead of waiting two days to turn one on.

Here is to the days where you could drink like crazy and not feel it the next day. Damn I'm getting old.

I would love to own one of these, and most likely will soon. You won't see an Eotech mounted on mine. My 512 has loktite on the screw. My new Aimpoint is a different story... QD mount.

Question for Joe: Can you get a decent sight picture with a lower 1/3 mount, or is it just too high?