www.BattleMug.com is up and running! Feedback?

Guest monkeyhumper

Part 1:

I think the site should be clear that the mug doesn't come with a handle. Every photo aside from the manufacturing photo shows the mug with a handle.

Even the thumbnail for the "Buy Battlemug" link shows a handle attached.

Unless you specifically state the mug is sold sans handle, you're in for some trouble. Some "false advertising" trouble at that.

Unless you're saying in this thread that you're simply selling a different handle than the one shown...?

Part 2:

Once you make a couple sales, you should invest in a graphic designer... the site needs some work in the design department.

I'm not saying this needs to be some flashy BOOM GOES THE DYNOMITE site or anything, but you'd benefit from hiring someone who knows design.

Part 3:

LOVE IT.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monkeyhumper

(I just saw that it's not until you enter the store that you find out it comes sans handle.)

I'm only saying that it should be clear from the outset... love the product. Seriously.

Do you offer a "Spousal convincing" service?

I'm not sure how much convincing it would take for my wife to allow me to buy this... but it'd be worth a couple bucks!

(I just saw that it's not until you enter the store that you find out it comes sans handle.)

I'm only saying that it should be clear from the outset... love the product. Seriously.

Do you offer a "Spousal convincing" service?

I'm not sure how much convincing it would take for my wife to allow me to buy this... but it'd be worth a couple bucks!

I will try to mention the fact that the mug doesnt come with a handle in a few more places.

As far are getting permission from the boss...I doubt you want me helping with that... (Im getting ready to turn 42, and divorced once again...lol)

It says there is a 4 mug minimum for any custom engraving post anodizing.

What if I only need a single mug for someone?

Dolomite

The setup charge would be the same; 100.00

If you want just one mug, I guess we can do that, but it sure gets expensive...

If you want one mug, perhaps a local trophy shop can help you out?

I'm going to ask the wife for one of these for my birthday. With the new lower price it's still an extravagance but less than it was. But I do love me some beer so this could become a useful item to have around.

One thing. I saw pics of ACU and other camo-colored ones. But they aren't on the order page. Is that an option to order? What's up?

Edited by LagerHead
I'm going to ask the wife for one of these for my birthday. With the new lower price it's still an extravagance but less than it was. But I do love me some beer so this could become a useful item to have around.

One thing. I saw pics of ACU and other camo-colored ones. But they aren't on the order page. Is that an option to order? What's up?

If you look under UNIT ORDERS you will see pricing on special order mugs

These are expensive to produce, and require me to ship mugs to a specialty finisher.

They have minimum runs, so this is not something that is available as a 1ea. at the moment.

Guest Moody

Awesome, Joe. This is definitely on my Want-List", but has to go behind a few other things, first. I can't wait to try one of these things out - they're just hilarious (and cool).

New site looks good Joe.

But for the real question? Have you picked a new 2 wheel ride yet????? Ok, enough off topic crap. Going to get my Battle Mug out of the Cabinet right now and have a frosty one..

New site looks good Joe.

But for the real question? Have you picked a new 2 wheel ride yet????? Ok, enough off topic crap. Going to get my Battle Mug out of the Cabinet right now and have a frosty one..

Nope, I haven't figured out what I want yet.

(Plus all my toy money is going into my race car right now)

Guest mosinon

say I keep a battle mug in the freezer at about 10 F. I pour a room temp beer in the pre chilled battle mug, how cold does it get in five minutes? This could be of crucial importance!

say I keep a battle mug in the freezer at about 10 F. I pour a room temp beer in the pre chilled battle mug, how cold does it get in five minutes? This could be of crucial importance!

if your beer is lasting that long you are doing something wrong :)

The question should be, how much beer could you buy for $189 and drink it out of the bottle?

You know, I was really on the fence about getting one of these. But then I saw this picture.

Battle-Mug-285x245.jpg

Now that I know I can aim and drink simultaneously, I'm in.

Joe, you are clearly missing out by not showing that pic on your website.

You know, I was really on the fence about getting one of these. But then I saw this picture.

Battle-Mug-285x245.jpg

Now that I know I can aim and drink simultaneously, I'm in.

Joe, you are clearly missing out by not showing that pic on your website.

Now THAT's a pricey cup. When you can see your buddy in the circle/dot, it's time for another beer.

I smell a TGO group buy !!!!!

Hmmm. Sounds like an idea. 10% discount? :D

The question should be, how much beer could you buy for $189 and drink it out of the bottle?
Seriously?
Seriously!
I'm sure you could buy quite a bit of beer and drink it out of the bottle, but it wouldn't be near as cool as drinking it out of a Battle Mug. :(

Not to mention that very few beers that come in bottles are meant to be drunk from the bottle. You don't drink wine from a bottle do you? :D