Sons of Anarchy Season 4

runningfree

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it is gonna be an interesting season.

I won't spoil it for those that haven't seen the opening yet, but Jax and Clay have mended fences and figured out a future for themselves. With or without the club. The previews of scenes coming gave that much away. An interesting path.

Guest Lester Weevils

I didn't see the series till catching a few replays after season 2. So I "bought" seasons 1 and 2 to watch online via amazon not too expensive. Hardly ever watch a show more than once. But the amazon online price wasn't too high. Worth it compared to searching for bad-quality viewing-time-limited "free" online sources of all the episodes.

First two seasons were great. Then kept up with the third season which was disappointing. Season 3 was too complicated plot and not much fun. Season 3 was overall a chore to watch except the last two episodes.

The season 4 initial episode is great. Hope it stays that way like the first two seasons and doesn't get bogged down in convoluted BS like season 3.

Guest WyattEarp

I watched it but in standard def :)

The idiots at Comcast can't seem to be able to activate a high-definition dvr. Been through 2 boxes, and 5 customer service phone calls the past 6 days, trying to get my HD DVR to work. They are sending a tech out today, if they get it fixed, then I can DVR the Hi-Def rerun on Sunday night of the first episode.

Pretty good start to the season, i like this new Assistant US Attorney guy, he seems like a sinister character.

Boy FX has always been bad about the amount of commercials they play but it was rediculous last night. The first break had 10-12 commercials.

This season looks to be great like the others.

I agree about commercials. I may have to dvr every episode then watch so I can ff through them.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WyattEarp

I hope that the slow start is moving towards something more action packed and soon. I don't recall see such a slow and boring start in any of last 4 seasons. seems like a bunch of banter and talking, with no real action. I'm start to lose interest, and that's hard for me to do with a show I really like. curiosity and hope that it picks up the pace and intensity are the only thing keeping me watching right now.

Anybody know of an online site to watch this? I missed the first episode. I checked casttv.com, which had them there last year, but only the pay-for amazon link is there.

check your pm's.

Guest WyattEarp
Thanks for the PM, WyattEarp. I persisted earlier in the season and found another feed from a different website. I'll keep your link as a backup.

The one I sent you is 720 hi-def.

Guest Lester Weevils

I liked the plot twist where Tig's daughter tried to con him out of money, and he let her get away with it apparently because he was just glad to get a visit.