Traitor!

Guest Hooker

Guest Hooker

This was on Craigslist this morning. I thought I should cool off before i respond . So I thought I would share with everyone.

Hanguns

Reply to: pers-635866087@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-04-09, 8:44AM CDT

Tell me one valid and I said valid reason why we need handguns? I said valid. Remove all hanguns from society and you remove the reason to own them. Lets face the facts,handguns have one major purpose,TO KILL. The handgun permit is a joke,anyone can qualify.

Before you bash me and call me a communist,I was a avid gun collector. Had a class three license.Along the way I saw the truth and the truth is guns kill and it is normally a handgun that was used. Ok you may hunt game. 100 yards away with a 30-06 with a scope,where is the sport in that? Did you dress and consume that deer or just want a head on the wall to prove your manhood?

Remove guns and you remove a huge violence issue.Think about it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its true. Remove hand guns and you wont have any more hand gun murders.

Of course that wont stop knife murders, bludgeon murders etc etc.

And that's assuming you could actually remove all handguns. That means all of them, including LEOs. Good luck with that, bubba.

As for a reason we need them: we don't need no stinkin' reason. Jus' cuz is all the reason I need.

yep, Rabbi has it dead on.

One valid reason for me is because I enjoy shooting them. I fully do not expect to ever deploy a handgun in self defense. I fully never expect to hunt with one.

I just think they are fun to collect and shoot. Reasons do not get more valid than that.

I have to agree with the Rabbi in the sense that Yes, if you were to somehow remove every handgun and/or all personal firearms from the world, of course gun violence would disappear, but unless you also make knives, rocks, sticks etc... disappear someone who wants to kill someone will find a way.

I think the permit process in TN is too hard...for the simple fact one should have need a permit from the state to arm themselves, even in public.

Almost sounds like someone that had some sort of bad incident and now is as much anti- as he was pro- before hand. Knew the same thing that happened to a motorcycle rider once. Loved them, worked on them, had a web-site with TONS of technical info and modifications. Got drunk, had a wreck...and it was the evil motorcycles fault. Changed his web-site to nothing but anti-motorcycle stuff.

But each are entitled to their opinion....no matter how ignorant.

Guest TNDixieGirl

I fully expected a post regarding a traitor. Stupid maybe, but traitor?? I've never considered anti-gun folks as traitors.

Guest Hunter

I think the permit process in TN is too hard...for the simple fact one should have need a permit from the state to arm themselves, even in public.

I have to say after carrying for over 40 years in 6 different states, and I'm an NRA instructor, I have been to them states with no training and I believe it should be more training, not less. To many states like GA, background check only NO training.
This was on Craigslist this morning. I thought I should cool off before i respond . So I thought I would share with everyone.

Hanguns

Reply to: pers-635866087@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-04-09, 8:44AM CDT

Tell me one valid and I said valid reason why we need handguns? I said valid. Remove all hanguns from society and you remove the reason to own them. Lets face the facts,handguns have one major purpose,TO KILL. The handgun permit is a joke,anyone can qualify.

Before you bash me and call me a communist,I was a avid gun collector. Had a class three license.Along the way I saw the truth and the truth is guns kill and it is normally a handgun that was used. Ok you may hunt game. 100 yards away with a 30-06 with a scope,where is the sport in that? Did you dress and consume that deer or just want a head on the wall to prove your manhood?

Remove guns and you remove a huge violence issue.Think about it.

Wait, craigslist has a no firearms policy. This shouldn't even be listed on there and should be reported. If craigslist refuses to remove it then I would never do any more business with them.

Likewise, if you were to remove all humans from the earth, leaving only handguns, there would be no violence.

If you just removed handguns, or even all guns, people would just use something else to kill each other with.

I don't believe that the person who wrote that knew anything about guns, or ever had a 'class three' license... lying to create the illusion of credibility is a common tactic of the antis.

Guest TNDixieGirl
Dixie I was gonna title it F#*@ING RETARD but I have been trying to be better example for my child.

LOLOL now f'ing retard I have to agree with.

Guest rj8806

Tell me one valid and I said valid reason why we need handguns? I said valid. ....

No matter how you look at it, criminals will always have access to guns. Therefore, the valid reason would be to protect ourselves and family from said criminal. Seems pretty simple to me.:P

Richard

Yeah,hows that no gun thing working out in Europe,and hows that no drugs thing working out here.

I have an idear.I know its kinda far fetched but I think with the right people in place it could work to weed out the violence.First we build a big building to stick violent people,Then we hire a force to remove such said people from the streets and place them in such said building.But I guess we would also need some sort of mediator just in case such said force removes such said person thats not violent,which would give him a chance to state his case and be removed from such said building....

But in the end the most important thing to make such said system work is to make sure that it is ALWAYS USED

Edited by strickj
I fully expected a post regarding a traitor. Stupid maybe, but traitor?? I've never considered anti-gun folks as traitors.

Traitor is somewhat accurate because he aparently at one time was pro- and is now anit-. If he had always been anti- he'd just be stupid...lol

I have to say after carrying for over 40 years in 6 different states, and I'm an NRA instructor, I have been to them states with no training and I believe it should be more training, not less. To many states like GA, background check only NO training.

Do I think training is a good idea? Yes. Should be people get it? Yes. Should it be required by the state before they allow you the privilege of something that should be a right? NO!

+1.

yep, Rabbi has it dead on.

One valid reason for me is because I enjoy shooting them. I fully do not expect to ever deploy a handgun in self defense. I fully never expect to hunt with one.

I just think they are fun to collect and shoot. Reasons do not get more valid than that.

Some like to blame an inanimate object or even others for their perceived problems, like blaming your car for you driving drunk or a bartender who did not stop you from drinking too much and then you driving and hurting or killing someone. A defective line of reasoning!

Too many today think along these lines and wonder why their lifes are so messed up, very simple they need to become responsible adults.

Just my thoughts on this subject.

If the moron remembers, there was a time without any handguns or guns at all. It was called the early Dark Ages. Now correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it one of the bloodiest times in history? Not to mention all the killing that went on since the beginning of time before that.

I kinda liked Braveheart. Maybe we should remove all guns so i could carry a huge broadsword on my back or maybe a battle axe! Oh, yeah!

Guest eyebedam
Wait, craigslist has a no firearms policy. This shouldn't even be listed on there and should be reported. If craigslist refuses to remove it then I would never do any more business with them.

Theres sure a lot of dont do buisness with them quotes goin on. I doubt it will really hurt craigslist since its free to post there anyways. The dude that wrote it is a dousch. I just say we flood him with replies. Hes been on the other party :eek:.

sent the punk this:

So when things go bump in the night I don't have to wait 15 minutes for a police officer to arrive while a criminal invades my home and terrorizes my family.

So when I am driving in my car I can protect my life and my property from a criminal that doesn't think he should have to get a job and earn a living to have a nice automobile.

So while I enjoy shopping with my family I don't have to cower in fear when some criminal decides they want their 15 minutes of fame by terrorizing a shopping mall.

So my daughter will have the ability to protect herself from a rapist bent on terrorizing her and taking her innocence.

So I can enjoy passing on a family tradition of excelling in marksmanship.

To protect your right to say that you don't like firearms and your ability to go to any church that you wish and gather with whomever you want.