Justified Season 3 on FX premiers tonight

waynesan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sooo looking forward to this season. Justified became one of my favorite shows.

I really like the Boyd character. I'm kind of disappointed that he has left the "straight and narrow". I thought it made for great tension him being all reformed. You never quite knew if he was serious, or just playing some angle. Now it seems that he will be on the wrong side of the law, I'm a little disappointed. I hope he and Raylan "team up" for action. I like it when the good guy is a little bad, and the bad guy is a little good.

Excellent show last night, except for the Winona/Raylan love story drama - which I predicted after last year's season. Oh well.

The new guy: Oh boy - no warning, just bang, you're dead! The hit man (the detective from Dexter) was totally believable. And that was an excellent move by Raylan with the table cloth - the hit man was like "oops!"!!!!

Guest BungieCord

What a sham! You call that a season opener? Raylon didn't kill anybody, and only shot one guy.

They're going to have step it up or they stand to lose their core audience.

I liked it, thought it was a clever plot line. Really enjoyed the table cloth move by Raylan. That caught me by surprise, I actually laughed out loud when that happened. Plus I assume dthe hit man was dead, appeared lifeless after being shot in the chest.

Sent from my Mom's basement

I liked it, thought it was a clever plot line. Really enjoyed the table cloth move by Raylan. That caught me by surprise, I actually laughed out loud when that happened. Plus I assume dthe hit man was dead, appeared lifeless after being shot in the chest.

Sent from my Mom's basement

No, Ice Pick Nix is still alive, he was hit upper right. I read an interview somewhere that says he is done for the season, but may come back later as the producers were impressed with him.

The episode was a little slow for me, but it had some great spots. Raylan and Boyd at the beginning was great.

Guest BungieCord

Two shows this season and Raylan still ain't killed nobody. In fact, he's got his Ex preggers so his tally this season is -1. If he doesn't straighten up next week and kill somebody, I might have to ask for my money back.

• 2 weeks later...