Dual Wielding

poak

Not sure. They have quite the menagerie of weapons. I see an 2 AKs, an AR/M4, an M14?, a Sig, a Beretta, and cant quite tell what the guy on the other corner has.

thats a RUGER mini-14!! LOL! the guy in the back looks like he's got a CETME or an HK.

the dillweed with the 2 pistols looks like "the shadow"..

if he's in a rifle fight, he's in trouble.

who ARE these clowns????

:(

Edited by towerclimber37
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MidTNShooter
The guy on the right has my old first grade back-pack on.

:eek:

The picture made me smile, but MemphisMason made me laugh. I was wondering what he was talking about till I did a {PAGEUP} and died.

Yessiree, being from Memphis........ You Beez Funny!

(Smart "Former" Memphian, here)

Take Care,

MTS

• 1 month later...
Guest unreconstructed1
Where can I get some good earplugs? Oh, never mind I'll just use my Sig P220 on one side, that ought to do it...:D

while it is obviously stupid, the most ignorant part bout it is the position of his trigger finger. whielit isoff the trigger, it is so loosely held at the trigger guard that one startle would be enough to.... well....

:)

If you insist on using your gun as an earplug, you would think that you would at least have an interest in keeping your boogerhook as far away from the boomstick as humanly possible...

Guest crytes
I would have landed myself in jail...

They had several hours of breifings about just leaving them alone and ignoring them. Those people actually get a large amount of their funding from civil suits resultion from assaults they insigate so doing anything to the actually supports their cause.

Guest bkelm18
They had several hours of breifings about just leaving them alone and ignoring them. Those people actually get a large amount of their funding from civil suits resultion from assaults they insigate so doing anything to the actually supports their cause.

That's pretty sick when you are doing something so vile, your only source of funding comes from the money you get from suing the people that beat the sh*t outta you for being a disgusting POS.

I had heard that before but I wasnt sure if it was just a rumor or what. I've also heard most of the family who runs the church is comprised of, wait for it...

LAWYERS.

Guest atomemphis

good generalization. lawyers. that must sum it up. 'cuz, you know, they are all transactional lawyers - writing contracts, suing people. that's what lawyers do. :leaving:

good generalization. lawyers. that must sum it up. 'cuz, you know, they are all transactional lawyers - writing contracts, suing people. that's what lawyers do. :snore:

Hey, some of my best blood sucking money hungry friends are lawyers, it's cool.

Haha, I wasnt joking about hearing that all of those Westboro Baptist Church guys were lawyers, but the jab at lawyers in general was all in jest.

Guest atomemphis

Those WBC folks are ridiculous. They are lawyers in the same way that night school graduates are lawyers. They know enough to cause trouble. They haven't pissed off somebody important enough to shut them down yet.

Those WBC folks are ridiculous. They are lawyers in the same way that night school graduates are lawyers. They know enough to cause trouble. They haven't pissed off somebody important enough to shut them down yet.

what happened to the lawsuit by the Marine's father? I thought that the Judge awarded 2 million to the family and seized their assets to pay for it all.