rude emails

joe.40

Guest Jdjones298

And btw, that quote above me about the fornicating with farm animals was written by me, I'm glad to see people enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Lol, thanks.

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies1204.htm

Check that link out, its a list of people have been proven frauds and made false claims of law enforcement and military services. Richard Ferizano is on there, his real name is Tom Hooten.

Edited by Jdjones298

That sounds like the guy the call "Mikey" on GOC. He sent the same sort of email to me, it was "baptist" and "sexual" in nature. What ever u do do not respond. The guy is crazy and the emails will only get worse.

Now... THAT pisses me off... wish I could sue... grrrrrrrrrr...

You are one to be talikng about people there BerettaBri. We were working out the shipping details on a Choate SKS dragunov stock a little while back on Armslist then you suddenly emailed me within an hour that your neighbor wanted it and that was it, no more deal. I still have the email traffic if you forgot.

• 3 months later...
Guest rebeldrummer

guess who just had his first run ins w/ this guy....

now going by "Mike Hunt" and using the email 115FMJ@gmail.com

wow....what a character! he must be slipping because he was NOT BRINGING HIS "A" GAME TONIGHT!!! ha ha ... gave away his fake-ness way early on

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UPSOA

Hey, I'm new here. I am having an email experience with this same weirdo, 115FMJ@gmail.com Mike Hunt. Can you tell me what and who is this ?

OhShoot....why did you get a BIG RED DOWN ARROW -1 for that?????

Because someone doesn't appreciate (actually not so) subtle humor?

Actually, I don't see any rating at all for either of my posts in this thread, so dunno what you're seeing.

- OS

Guest rebeldrummer

Because someone doesn't appreciate (actually not so) subtle humor?

Actually, I don't see any rating at all for either of my posts in this thread, so dunno what you're seeing.

- OS

Yea u can't see your own stuff......maybe log out n view the thread.

U got a hater it seems!!!! Oh snap......

Yea u can't see your own stuff......maybe log out n view the thread.

No, you actually have to be loggin IN to see them. Anonymous doesn't even show the field at all.

Dunno why it didn't appear before but I see there's a plus 1 now, normal sense of humor to the rescue.

U got a hater it seems!!!! Oh snap......

Reckon I really needed to explain it? OP didn't think so.

Oh okay, for the ironically challenged:

1. OP said in first post: "...he is calling me a dumb tn inbreeding baptist moron because my gun has stippling done to it..."

2. I said: "Dude, you stippled your Glock? !! What are you, some kind of dumb tn inbreeding baptist moron or something? !!" With a frigging winkie and a smilie, no less.

3. OP said: "LOL".

There. A comedy club audience full of DaveS's would be a tough crowd indeed.

- OS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jetfireontheside

His email is 115fmj@gmail.com. His google account says his name is Mike Hunt but I like Corky better. He just started sending me these ignorant emails lately. lol What is this guys deal?

Guest johnnyboy

Hey Jetfireontheside I am glad you like the name I gave Corky he really loves the name. Please use it all you want lololol. He is a real a**hole he also goes by richard ferizano and a couple more because he is to scared to let anyone know who he really is.