What do you carry?

Guest thejoshdavis

Warm weather - Glock 26 in a Bianchi 82 when I can cover it, and a Kahr P380 in a pocket holster when I can't. I just picked up a Beretta Nano and ordered a Split Decision holster for it - that will probably replace the Kahr most of the time.

Guest wallyiv

Glock 26 TruGlo TFO Night Sights / Crossbreed Supertuck 70%

Kahr CM9 / MTAC Minotaur 30%

taking firearm as much out of the picture as you can, Can you compare your MTAC Minotaur and your Supertuck? This is probably not the best place for this, but I found someone with both. Or you can PM me I guess. thanks

Guest ab28

G19 in a bladetech nano IWB, 4 oclock, spare mag in front left pocket. Never personally found the need to carry a different gun, just bring that one year round. I like simplicity.

Edited by ab28
Guest gunsmoke

XDM .45 Stainless 4.5"

Blackhawk Serpa 2 / Blackhawk IWB

Hornady Custom 230 +p

Edited by gunsmoke

Bersa .45 UC Pro

Shot like crap when new, but added 4# on the recoil springs, polished up some bits and now it shoots as good as our xd and has a better trigger.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Guest Catfish36

Glock 27 usually in just a desantis nemesis tucked IWB (I have a better IWB, but the nemesis is so much easier and it seems to work fine), have carried it on my ankle, sometimes even OC in a leather scabbord.

But also I carry Sig P238..love this little gun...but it has made me lazy...because I just carry it in the pocket in an Uncle Mike's #3...its so easy that it makes it too tempting to just not pick up the Glock..

So somedays I have one or the other..but many days I have both on me.

In hotter weather I usually carry a K-framed S&W 19-4 &/or a J-framed Taurus 85ULSS with a spare HKS speedloader, I keep both loaded with .38spl Winchester 125 +p JHP.

In the cooler months I usually carry either a Sig P226R DAK or a Glock 17 (both are kept loaded with Winchester 9mm 147gr JHP, one spare mag with either) with a Ruger LCP .380 (90gr Hydra-shok JHP, plus one spare mag) strapped to my ankle as a back up.