How many different brands of handgun have you owned?

Volzfan

Oh boy.....long list.

S&W

Ruger

Sig Sauer

Kahr

Glock

Beretta

Seecamp

Colt

Walther

Taurus

H&R

CZ

Radom

High Standard

Heritage Arms

FIE

Phoenix Arms

Raven Arms

Bryco Arms

Jennings

Jimenez

Armi Tanfoglio Giuseppe

Sterling

Lorcin

Sundance

RG/Rohm

Nagant

Guest 6.8 AR

Taurus at the top, and Sig and Walther at the bottom? Really????

I just put them in order of when I've bought them. First gun I ever bought happened to be a

Taurus revolver. It is what it is.

• 2 weeks later...

1. FN

2. Smith and Wesson.

A very small collection compared to what some of you all have here, but considering I just began shooting pistols a little more than a year ago and I am on a college student budget I think I've done pretty well. Way I look at it, I need to get as proficient as possible with my time and resources before buying up guns faster than I can train with them.

Guest rebeldrummer

this is solely based only on what i have owned...

1. Sig

2. CZ

3. S&W

4. Ruger

5. Glock

6. AMT

7. Kel Tec

8. Mauser

9. Ethan Allen

10. Jennings

This has been going on a while now and I have to say I am surprised how often Ruger appears near the top of peoples lists.

Not because I think they are in anyway inferior, quite the opposite actually but I was always under the impression they were somewhat looked down by others.

Neither my Blackhawk, GP100, sr22, or mkiii have let me down, when my brother wanted to get a few guns of his own I steered him toward a 10/22 and a p95.

Anyway kind of rambling here but oh well.

Ruger (7)

S&W (2)

Kel Tec (2)

Beretta (1)

Makarov (1)

Taurus (2)

NAA (1)

Umarex(colt) (1)

H&R (1)

I have added 2 more. A Remington R1 1911 and Kahr CW45

FWIW the next 3 guns on my short list are:

CZ 83 (380 acp)