Here's your modern day liberal

Guest 6.8 AR

And yet nothing appears to be done to track down and prosecute these turds for their threats. If it was concerning bozO, these people would have been found already and summarily executed. Liberal hypocrisy, but then I repeat myself.

WOW, that is all I can say about the comments.

If any of us were to do the same thing we would find ourselves behind bars for being a gun toting racists.

Funny thing is when theymake open threats against concervatives it is free speech but when we even question anything about any liberal it is hate speech.

Dolomite

• Like 1

WOW, that is all I can say about the comments.

If any of us were to do the same thing we would find ourselves behind bars for being a gun toting racists.

Funny thing is when theymake open threats against concervatives it is free speech but when we even question anything about any liberal it is hate speech.

Dolomite

Double-edged sword isn't? Edited by gjohnsoniv

We are definitely in for a big shake up as a nation.

Things have gotten so bad because people like this feel they can do pretty much anythign they want and get away with it. In reality it is probably true except of the most heinous crimes. They know they can say or even do things and as long as they can justify it to themselves then the authorities give them a by on it.

Dolomite

Guest bkelm18

Well even with the most heinous of crimes some get a pass. Thankfully the judge here overturned the most recent of them, or I think he did at least.

If you're speaking of the torture/slayings, new trials were ordered today once again going against the advice of the DA and the TN Supreme Court.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/jun/06/order-filed-for-new-trials-in-christiannewsom/

Edited by bkelm18

If you're speaking of the torture/slayings, new trials were ordered today once again going against the advice of the DA and the TN Supreme Court.

http://www.knoxnews....hristiannewsom/

That's a shame, but yes I was referring to those.

If they get dismissed and get off, there will be a lot that will break loose. Though I think they won't just because there is more than enough to convict them again.

Edited by gjohnsoniv
Guest bkelm18

That's a shame, but yes I was referring to those.

If they get dismissed and get off, there will be a lot that will break loose. Though I think they won't just because there is more than enough to convict them again.

I doubt they would be found not guilty the second time around. Though the possibility always exists they will receive a lighter sentence.

Yes, on a retrial I do believe the sentence cannot be harsher but it can be reduced.

I just hate it if the family has to go through all of that again.

In the most heinous of crimes, like this, the should suffer in the same way as their victims. An eye for and eye. And let the family do it if they want otherwise they could hire a surrogate to do it for them. And as a worst case scenario let the state administer the punishment.

Dolomite

• Like 1

Regardless of the vast miscarriage of justice with the ordering of new trials for the worthless scum that killed Christian and Newsom.....

Liberals don't exactly have a monopoly on hateful, vitriolic, inflammatory, ignorant and sometimes dangerous rhetoric. ;)

• Like 1

Regardless of the vast miscarriage of justice with the ordering of new trials for the worthless scum that killed Christian and Newsom.....

Liberals don't exactly have a monopoly on hateful, vitriolic, inflammatory, ignorant and sometimes dangerous rhetoric. ;)

+1,000

There are extremes on all sides. It just so happens we are on this side of the fence we all could easily be on the other side based upon our upbringing.

Dolomite

"KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER! Ole Bitch Ass Pig Ass #####!!!!"

This didn't come from one of the gun hating, granola crunching liberal types I know. Must be something else.

"KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER! Ole Bitch Ass Pig Ass #####!!!!"

This didn't come from one of the gun hating, granola crunching liberal types I know. Must be something else.

Gotta be something in the water.

I'm glad they're being exposed, they don't appear to be holding back anymore. Too bad the MSM won't report it, spread the word I say.

We are lucky to have folks like Ed Shultz, Howard Dean and that nutty D. Wasaman just to name a few that act like fools in front of a camera.

• Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

Sore losers if nothing else. OTOH hardly anybody likes to lose. Not claiming that it is OK for people to pitch such a fit over losing an election.

Was thinkin earlier today, wondering if R's are generally any less sore losers than D's. Some folk are classier than others of course, on either side.

Was thinkin when D's win big the D's brag about how smart the voters are to elect D candidates, but then when the D's lose they start complaining how dumb the voters are. But it isn't difficult to find R's bragging how smart the voters are when R's win, and R's complaining how dumb voters are when R's lose. So is that kind of "sore loser" and blaming the voter about the same? Maybe its different, just curious. Both sides seem real good at blaming dumb voters when they lose, but maybe I'm seeing it wrong.

Guest 6.8 AR

Well, I wonder how many Republicans want to

kill over a lost election. I remember both of Bill

Clinton's wins and I was not happy, but I didn't

make comments about wanting to kill anyone.

Now we have Obama, and I haven't heard but

folks wanting to try the commie for criminal

activity. Striking difference if you ask me.

Sure, people get sad when there is a loss on

their side, but this article demonstrates how

the liberal mindset has gone down the drain

from being just democrats to spoiled entitlement

queers. You can't rationalize bad behavior away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest Lester Weevils

Yeah, wasn't trying to justify poor sports. Just the kinda-related thing was thinking about-- Seems everybody wants to blame stupid voters when their side loses. Not the same as wanting to kill the opposition.

If Obama had a son.....he'd sound a lot like this. :cool:

At what point would Governer Walker be justified in pressing charges, or even shooting some of these folks in self defense? That is a rhetorical question, of course, but it does seem the line is being pushed.

• Like 2